‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

You made my night

Ocean's POV

My eyes fluttered open, as I heard feet creaking against the floor of the moving and shaking bus, I looked up at Jack, attempting to tip toe to his bunk. He looked down at me and gave me a weak smile. I returned the smile.

"Hey, what happened last night? I have a major headache, I feel like I've been hit in the head by a baseball, and I don't remember anything"

"Well, you got a little carried away with the drinks, and said somethings that probably weren't right. I found you in the bathroom, sitting in one of the stalls with an empty beer bottle. I don't know how much you drank, but I piggy backed you out of the club and back to the bus."

My cheeks turned a million shades of red. How embarrassing.

"I'm so sorry Jack, I hope I didn't ruin your night" I apologized.

"No worries, in fact, the last few words you said before you went to sleep, made my night" he said, planting a kiss on my forehead. "Be right back"

A few moments later, he came back with Advil and a water bottle. I thanked him, and put the Advil in my mouth, then took the water bottle, and downed it.

"So, what were my last few words before I went to sleep. The famous ones that made your night?" I laughed.

"Well, you told me that you don't think you could wait until tour to be finished-"

"Oh, Jack, I'm sorry"

"It's okay. Like I said, it made my night, but I have to know, was that just something that came out of the alcohol, or was it true?" he asked me with eyes pleading for me to say yes. Yeah, it was true.

"Depends if you feel the same way" I replied.

"Of course I do"

"Then yes, it was the truth" I told him. He cupped my cheek gently and leaned in to kiss me. I kissed back. It wasn't rough, and playful, more like, I love you, I love that I'm with you, I won't hurt you, and I liked it. It was so different then when James kissed me, and I must say, I like change.

"So where do we stand?" I asked as we both pulled away.

"Can we just, go back to the way we were? Please Ocean. I missed you so much" he said. I bit my lip with a smile and nodded. " I love you Ocean Dawn Miller"

"I love you too Jack Bassam Barakat"

"Don't ever leave me again"

"I'll try not too" I laughed as we wrapped each other in the other's arms.

"Don't try, just do" he said kissing me on the cheek.

"Jack, I'm so tired"

"Me too baby, go to sleep" he replied, and then and there, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

&

"Awh, look at them Kara, they're so cute!" Kennadee's voice cooed.

"Shut up! You're going to wake them up!" Kara argued. I felt a flash go off and my eyes fluttered open. "Oops, looks like I forgot to turn the flash off"

"Nice one Kara, we could've drawn on their faces, and put whip cream on their hands, so that when they woke up, and went to wipe their faces, they would've got whip cream all over themselves! Now look what you've done!" Alex groaned.

"Oh, I'm so sorry Alex!" Kara replied sarcastically. They all walked away from our bunk as I rolled off of Jack. I looked over at Jack, who was still trying to open his eyes. They finally opened completely, and I offered my hand. I pulled him up, and he accidently hit his head on the edge of the bunk.

"Ow" he said rubbing the spot where he hit it. He smirked over at me. "Hey Ocean, think you could kiss it all better?" he laughed, then started to fake cry. I rolled my eyes, and pecked the place where he hit his head. "Thank you" he laughed kissing my cheek. We made our way out to the front of the bus.

"So, what happened to you guys this morning?" Kennadee asked.

"Well, things are gonna go back to the way they were" I said kissing Jack.

"Awww!" the whole bus shouted.

"Shut up" I replied with a laugh, and stuck my tongue out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading, sorry for the delaaays. : [ Hope you enjoyed!
Subscribe, comment, and all that. Lol