‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

And Sammie goes to...

We had all gathered at my parents, waiting for the phone to ring, it was the end of the week, and Judge Victoria would finally tell us who Sammie would live with.

Bringgg. Bri- "Hello?!" my mother spoke into the phone anxiously. We all crept over to see what Judge VIctoria was saying. My mom put it on speaker phone.

"Alright, so, Samantha. Samantha Skylar Miller will be taken care of by her siblings, Jayden, Ashley and Ocean, in their apartment. Anytime either Chris or Helen would like to see her, they must call first. For the first two weeks, I would not like Chris or Helen there at the same time. If they would like to have Sammie leave the apartment with only themselves, they must drop her off by at least nine o'clock pm. Everyone got it?" she asked.

"Yes, Judge Victoria," we chorused into the phone.

"I guess I have to accept what you've chosen, but why did you choose it?"

"Well, I figured it would give you time to see all your children, and maybe then you and your husband would stop fighting"

"Well, I like the idea of seeing all our children at once, but I don't think we could stop fighting. It's been going for five years"

"Come on Sammie, I'll help you pack your bags. You're movin' in with Jayden, Ash and I" I told her, leaving the others, still on the phone with the judge. She nodded and we went upstairs to her room.

She pulled the hidden pink suitcase out of her closet. "What do I need to pack Ocean?" she questioned.

"Pack your clothes in that suitcase. Do you still have those boxes from when we moved in?" I asked. She nodded and pointed to a corner where the boxes were stacked up. I pulled them out of the corner and started packing the things off her shelves.

"Ocean!" Jayden called from the bottom of the staircase, I ran out of Sammie's room and to the top of it.

"Yeah?" I called back.

"We need to talk to you, leave Sammie packing" he told me. I nodded and dashed down the stairs. He led me to the living room, where Ash was sitting, and my parents in the kitchen. My mom making coffee, and my dad reading a golf magazine, both pretending they weren't watching us.

"We're just gonna come right out and say this, we were hoping that you'd move back to Baltimore. I mean, you'd get to be here, and you wouldn't be leaving us again, you practically got rid of everything in New York City,your jobs there, your... boyfriend. You'd get to be here with us, and you could visit Jack anytime you wanted. We were looking at this house the other day, and we hoped that if Sammie moved in, we could get it. It's about two blocks from Jack's house. And if we did get it, we'd be giving the apartment to dad, since Mom just got the house. We want you to move in with us"

"Guys! This is awesome! Of course I'll move in with you!" I jumped in excitement. Big grins spread across their faces.

"So, we'll let you check out the house tomorrow, and buy it and then go back down to New York for a night, get your crap, come back, stay in the apartment until we can move in, and we'll be set!" Jayden planned out for me. "It'll be perfect"

&

"Ocean! Ocean! Ocean! Wake up!" Sammie's voice called as my bed went up and down from her jumping on it. Sammie and I now stayed in the same room, in the same bed, since there was no extra bedroom.

"What is it Sammie? It's 8 in the morning" I groaned sleepily, rolling over and ducking my head under the covers. She rolled her eyes.

"We're going to see our new house soon, lazy bones!" she said, trying to wake me again.

"Fine!" I replied and dragged myself out of bed. I stood there rubbing my eyes, Sammie grabbed my towel, and attempted to push me to the shower. I accepted and moved my feet as her tiny hands pushed against my back.

Once I was done, I put on a black and blue Glamour Kills t-shirt, ripped jeans and my black and white Nikes. I dried my hair and straightened it, then rushed downstairs. I walked down the hallway to the kitchen and saw Ash reading the latest issue of Cosmo, Sammie eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwhich, and Jayden making toast.

I walked over to Jayden, who was standing in front of the toaster, and as the toast popped in front of him, I took a piece, bit into it, and walked away. He rolled his eyes on me and put the other piece on a plate as I made my way to the t.v.

"Don't you dare get crumbs on the couch missy!" Ashley teased.

"Yes Mom!" I called back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! : )
Hope you enjoyed.
Here's the girls' outfits.
-Kennadee.