‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

The new house

Jayden pulled up to the house and I stared in awe. "Jay! How can you afford this?!" he asked.

"I'm getting a promotion Oce!" he smiled. "Oh, and um, that part about buying the house, I already did, that was just to get you anxious" he smirked. My jaw dropped and I smacked him on the arm playfully as we got out of the car. He tugged on my hand and led me inside.

"Just wait until you see your bedroom" he grinned. He showed me the kitchen and living room, and backyard, the laundry room, and one of the bathrooms. He took me upstairs, it was unbelievable. Never in my life would I have thought I would have lived in a house like this.

He first showed me his bedroom, which was the master bedroom, it was grey, black and red. He showed me Sammie's, it was cute and girly. It was themed orange, blue, yellow and green, and suited her well. Then Ashley's, brown and pink, and girly. Last, but not least, mine. It was grey, dark blue, and white, and was modern. It had a desk, and a bathroom attached that matched it, just like the others, and a closet.

I heard a big engine pulling up outside, and looked through the window. My eyes widened, and Jayden looked at me, concerned. He chuckled.

"Looks like the U-Haul is here. Did I mention we move in today?"he told me. "Anyways, come on, help me with your shit"

As we walked downstairs, there was a ring on the doorbell. He opened the door, and big men carrying heavy boxes came thru. And another one in tow with a clipboard.

"Mr. Jayden Miller?" he asked. My brother nodded. "Where would you like that?" he asked pointing the box in the man's calloused hands.

He pointed to a spot in the living room. "Thanks boys!" Jayden called, patting one of them on the back, they smiled back at him. "We truly are living the life" he said walking over to the kitchen and cracking open a beer. I rolled my eyes at him, and made my way outside where Ashley and Sammie were, watching the men unload the truck. Ashley was picking at her nails, and Sammie looked around, bored.

"I guess we should start unpacking..." Ashley said, and stepped inside, Sammie and I followed behind. I grabbed a box that was labeled Ocean's room, took it by the handles and lifted it. Jayden came over, getting some of his boxes.

"Sorry Oce, there's only a couple of your boxes, since everything else is in New York. But don't worry, we'll go down tomorrow and get it"

&

We had ordered Chinese food that night and just hung out and watched whatever sitcom was on t.v. The doorbell rang, I got up on my chair, still laughing at the joke Ashley made and opened the door. I saw two girls smiling at me. I smiled back.

"Um, hi. We're your neighbors, on the left side. We just wanted to say welcome to the neighborhood. My name is Jessica, and this is my sister, Hailey. But you can just call us Jess and Hales" she told me. I smiled.

"Come in. I'm Ocean, I don't really have a lot of nicknames. Oce, and Ocey, those are what my boyfriend call me"I explained.

"Hey! I know where I've seen you before! With All Time Low! You're Jack's girlfriend! Ocean Miller!" Hailey jumped.

"Yeah, that's me"

"Ocean! Who's here?!" Jayden called from the living room.

"The neighbors!" I called back. I turned to them. "Would you like to meet my brother and sisters?"

"Sure" Jess accepted politely,

"I just don't get why you'd go for Jack, when Zack, is so much hotter!" Hales exclaimed as we walked into the living room. I chuckled.

"My brother, Jayden, he's 28, and still living with his sisters! My sister Ashley, she's 24, I'm 22, and this here is Sammie! She's 9!"

Jessica and Jayden's eyes both lit up when they say each other. This time, Hailey introduced them.

"I'm Hailey, or Hales, I'm 21. And that's my sister Jessica, or Jess, she's 26. Please excuse her constant flirting with your brother!. She's not usually like this"

"Yeah, the same for our brother" I replied as I watched them share laughs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outside of house
Bedrooms
Matching bathrooms
Rest of house

There it is! The new Miller siblings house!
Thanks for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!
Comment.
-Kennadee : )