‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

As beautiful as a star. (Finale)

Once we got the same magical spot we kissed, I was in awe. Jack had set up lights in the trees, put a blanket on the ground, and what caught my eye most was the telescope I had to leave behind before I moved to Baltimore with my family.

"Oh my god. Jack, this is amazing. This is the best thing a guy has ever done for me, by far" I told him, I hugged him, and gave him a kiss.

"I'm glad. But this isn't all there is to it" he smirked.

"How did you find out about the telescope?" I questioned.

"Your parents told me about it. My dad told me he built it for you when you were 15, because you begged him for one. Your mom told me you would pretend to be in bed, but really stay up late to look at the stars" he informed me. I blushed.

"I was kind of a nerd back then, huh?" I blushed.

"Nah, I think it's cool" he told me, wrapping his arms around my waist. "So, I got you something" He slowly unwrapped his arms from my waist and pulled some papers out of his pocket. "I bought a star, and name it after you"

"Oh Jack, you shouldn't have" My eyes widened in shock.

"But I did" he laughed with a cheeky grin sitting on his face. He handed me the papers. It was an official certificate of the star named 'Ocean Dawn'. I put that paper behind the next and read the coordinates. I ran over to the telescope and pointed it towards the night sky.

Finally I found the bright, eye capturing star. "Jack, it's beautiful" I thanked him, my eyes still glued to the star. I waved him over, indicating for him to come look. He walked over, and moved past me to the microscope gently. He looked through the little whole, smiling at it for a couple of seconds.

"Not as beautiful as you" he grinned again. I returned it.

"I love you so much" I told him. At that moment, I felt a great passion for him, I wanted this moment to never end. He pulled me to the blanket. He sat down, with his legs open and pulled me into them. He put my head in his chest. I got comfortable and cuddled.

I wanted to never let go. I felt as if nothing could hold Jack and I back from anything, as if we were unstoppable.

"Never, ever, ever, in my entire life will I let you go Ocean Dawn Miller. Never"

It was as if he could read my thoughts.

"And never, ever, ever, in my entire life will I let you go Jack Bassam Barakat" I replied.

He kissed my hand and silence feel over us. Not an angry, or tense silence, but a peaceful silence. Nothing could ever be more perfect. This night would be unforgettable.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading!
Hope you enjoyed!
That had to be the cutest chapter I have ever written.
Sad to see this story end, but it's done now. :'(
Finished with one hundered and forty two readers.
forty subscbribers.
and forty six comments.
Thannk you for reading! Now I am off to start my new stories!

John Oh-Bet You Didn't Expect It
Alex Gaskarth w/ purplemonster-Another Night, Another Score

Inspired by this clip (Start at 1:22 and end at 3:17)