‹ Prequel: A Party Song
Status: Finished!

They Were A Dangerous Pair

Cheater.

"Hey Ocean, it's Jack. I just wanted to say sorry for what I said about last night. Way outta' line. I was hoping you would come to dinner at Panera with the rest of us, bring James if you want, tonight at 7. This is our last night in New York, so I really hope you come. If not, it was nice seeing you again, hope you come back home to Baltimore soon to visit. Bye"

"Hi Ocean, it's Aunt Je-" I pressed the end button before the next message came on. I contemplated as to whether I'd go or not, until finally I picked up my phone.

Got your message, be there at seven :] I typed in. I sighed and got changed for work.

&

It'd been a long day at work, I looked at the watch on my write and saw that it was 5:45. My eyes widened, and I rushed to my car to get changed for dinner. I still hadn't decided whether I'd ask James to come or not, last night was awkward enough.

When I got home, I showered, and got changed into a baseball tee and ripped jeans, I dried my hair, then straightened it. The door slammed, and I jumped. I went to the front of the apartment to see James, his face full of anger. He gave me a weak smile as he layed his eyes on me.

"Babe? What's wrong?" I asked him with sympathy.

"Rough day at work, I had a lot of work to do, got coffee all over that new shirt, so I had to change. Is it okay if me and the guys have a boys night out?" he asked. I nodded and pecked him on the lips.

"I was going to go to dinner with everyone, it's their last night in town. Is that okay?" I asked.

"Why wouldn't be? Have fun" he smiled. I smiled back as he kicked off his shoes, and put his feet up on the table, laying back into the couch and grabbing the remote.

I rolled my eyes playfully, and finished getting ready. "You too!"

I applied eye shadow, eye liner, and mascara, with some lip gloss. I added a heart necklace, and some bracelets. I grabbed my keys and phone and left after kissing James on the cheek.

I grabbed my keys out of my jacket pocket, and unlocked the car. I slipped inside, putting my bag in the passenger's seat.

Soon enough I pulled up at Panera Bread to see the band's tour van there. I parked and walked inside. I looked through the restaurant trying to spot out the group. I then saw a hand go up in the air, and Jack's face, with his signature goofy smile on it. I smiled and walked over. They all sat sipping on drinks.

They greeted me and made room for me at the end of the table. I picked up a menu, and started to look. I finally decided on a chicken burger with fries and coke to drink.

We all sat around just talking, I mostly talked with Kennadee and Jack.

"Ugh, I wish Kara was here. She'd love to see you. And being the only girl on tour is hard!" Kennadee complained. I laughed.

"I'm sure you'll survive"

"Yeah, well, you get used to it" she shrugged as the waiter came to our table, serving us our food.

&&

I unlocked the door to the apartment and saw the light was on, which probably meant James was home. He was nowhere to be seen though.

"James? James baby, where are you?" I called. Still no answer. I shrugged and made my way to the bedroom, on the other side of the door I could hear moans.

"Oh, oh. Harder baby. Harder"

I gasped and pushed the door open. Under the sheets and naked was James on top of a busty blonde. I shook my head, and sobbed uncontrollably. His jaw dropped and the girl covered herself with the sheets.

"Ocean, baby. Just let me explain" he called. I looked at the girl.

"Out!" I shouted at her, and the girl bolted it out the door. I grabbed my suitcase and started to throw everything it.

"Baby, please. Don't do this"

"You told me you were having a guys night out!" I pointed out.

"Well, I did. But I got wasted, she started dancing with me, touching me, kissing me, and one thing, led to another"

"So that's it?! That's what you wanted to explain to me?! "I cried. He scratched the back of his head. I zipped up the full suitcase.

"I'll be back for the rest of my stuff tomorrow. Goodbye James"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! Thank you for the feedback! Comment!

Sorry for the delay! Went to Radium for the weekend : ]

Girl's outfits!