Status: One-Shot

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

No Point of View
The one thing Gerard always promised people was tomorrow. He'd always do anything you asked him tomorrow. Of course he always kept his promise, but sometimes tomorrows a little too late. Sometimes you've got to think of everything that could happen between that day and tomorrow. But who would've thought.

The headlines read 'My Chemical Romance Tragedy' on the paper. The paper Gerard happened to be reading. His eyes about popped out of his head as he flipped to the page that had the story on it.

'Frank Iero, rhythm guitarist in the alternative rock band My Chemical Romance, died last night after overdosing on drugs. His friends and family say he was depressed at the time, taking anti - depressants and drinking a lot.'

After only reading that, Gerard couldn't read anymore. His eyes just couldn't bare to look at the page in front of him. At first, Gerard was in denial. He wouldn't believe that Frank had killed himself, he couldn't. Gerard thought that it was him that would always over dose on the drugs even if he was sober and clean now. Frank was too young to die anyways. He was only twenty six. Gerard felt like it was unfair that Frank had died before him. He was suppose to come to my funeral, not the other way around, Gerard thought to himself.

The tears finally began to make their way out of Gerard's eyes, slipping down his rosy red cheeks and onto the kitchen table. His best friend was dead. Gone. Not ever to be seen again. The singer began to think of the last thing him and Frank did.

~Flash Back~
*Yesterday*

"Just this one night Gerard." Frank begged as they walked down the sidewalk of the park.

"Maybe another time Frankie. We haven't even told anyone." Gerard stated. Frank wanted Gerard to stay the night with him since they are in fact dating.

"But we've been together for almost a year and we haven't slept in the same house yet." Just this one night Gerard?" Frank begged.

Gerard let out a chuckled and shook my head, "Maybe tomorrow Frankie. We just got off tour yesterday and I still need to do a lot of stuff."

Frank huffed and crossed his arms, "Fine." He pouted like a baby.

Gerard chuckled again and wrapped him up in my arms, "You know I love you." He whispered to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Frank loosened up and smiled, "I love you too."

~End of Flash Back~

Now Gerard was thinking of all the 'what if's and 'if only's. All of those things were running through his head. What if he had stayed the night? If only he had gone home with him. Gerard was becoming paranoid and it was driving him insane.

The funeral was the next week. Thousands of family, friends, and fans came to mourn him. He set a record, Frank did, for most cars following the hearse to the church. Not that it matter though.

The seeing in the church lasted for about two hours. The burial took about another hour and as everyone slowly disappeared, Gerard stood there, looking down at the freshly buried grave. Finally everyone had left and as Mikey, Ray, and Bob looked back one more time at the grave of their short little friend, Gerard still stood there, hands in his pockets and head down.

Gerard looked up towards the sky as a small smile spread across Gerard's face, "I'll see you tomorrow Frankie. I promise."