Watch Over Me.

Chapter 5

Mondays.

The worst day of my life. And not just because I now had Annie by my side. But because I would endure her by me, coaching me on how to move on.

I stepped into the school, students all around, bumping shoulders and rubbing sides as they made way to first period. Evan ran towards me, with her signature ripped lace leggings.

“I love her dress.” Annie said pointing towards her. Annie still wore her white dress, it swinging around her knees.

“Abby!” Evan yelled running towards me.

“Evan!” I said using the same enthusiasm as her. I shut my locker door after pulling out my text book to U.S history.

“Her name is Evan?” she asked.
“Evangeline.” I said looking over at Annie.

“Abby! Guess what!” Evan said. Evan was a very hyper person. She was almost always happy, and when she did get mad, it was an explosion. She had decided in her 7th grade year that ‘Evangeline’ was too proper of a name for her, so she asked everyone to refer to her as “Evan” and it stuck.

“What?” I asked as I turned to her.

“I was in the office just now, about to start the morning announcements and this boy walks in, super beautiful, and smiles over at me! He is new today!” she said, gushing about the “cute” faced boy that smiled at her.

“Is your brother going to pull a self check on him for smiling at you?” I asked smiling. Evan’s brother Jacob was too over protective. Evan’s last boyfriend dumped her because Jacob interrogated him. Then Later when he found out she was dumped he kicked his ass.

“NO! Because we are going to keep him a secret for right now from Jacob.” She said pointing at me. I smiled and nodded.

“What’s his name?” I asked as we walked down the hall together. Annie was at my right, listening to hear what Evan said.

“I don’t know…yet!” she said as we stepped into the room, taking our seats. Annie sat on the back table behind me, swinging her legs back and forth as the bell rang. Jonathon stepped in just as the teacher went to shut the door.

“Mr. Evers, next time you will be on your way to get a note for being late.” Mr. Allen. My U.S. History teacher said looking pointedly at Jonathon. He nodded and started to walk back to the room beside me. He stopped short looking up at Annie. She waved her Fingers at him and he sat down.

“What is she doing here?” He leaned over and asked.

“She follows me everywhere, you know that.” I said looking over at him.

“Uh mm, she is right here and can hear you.” Annie said standing in between us.

We both shushed her at the same time and caught the attention of our teacher. “Abby, Jonathon, is there something you want to tell us?” he asked.

“No, we were just discussing, World War I…yeah.” Jonathon said trying to cover. I shook my head and sighed.

“Well Mr. Evers that would be helpful if that was in this lesson, but we are not studying WWI until next month.” Mr. Allen said and went back to the lesson.

“You do horrid under pressure.” Annie said sitting in the floor between us.

Oh this day would be long.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is ANYONE reading? really? Please tell me. I get sad knowing I'm just posting air here.