CrushCrushCrush!

The Big News

I pushed the lever down on the toilet, causing it to flush. This was the third day I’ve thrown up, ‘Maybe it’s just a muggle flu,’ I thought to myself as I grabbed my toothbrush from the counter. I squirted some toothpaste onto it and began brushing my teeth. A couple minutes passed and I sat the toothbrush down in the sink. I turned the water on, cupped my hands under the faucet, and begun to rinse my mouth out. After wiping my face on the towel, I put my toothbrush back on the shelf.
“Hey Ginny, still not feeling well?” Hermione asked as I walked down the stairs.
“No, not at all, it’s probably just a muggle flu…” I said, sitting down on the crimson couch. The fire suddenly grew larger as fresh wood magically popped into the fireplace.
“But it could be something serious, many serious illnesses start with flu-like symptoms,” She said, never looking up from her book.
“So, if it is something serious, what should I do?” I asked, now somewhat worried, Hermione was studying to be a Healer after all.
“Well, if I were you, I would go to the Hospital Wing before your first class.” She replied, now closing her book and setting it down on the coffee table.
I sighed, “Yes, I think I’ll go now, thanks Hermione!” I got up smoothly, not wanting to move to fast, as I knew it would make me nauseous.

“Ginny Weasley, I know the reason you’ve been getting sick…but no medicine will cure it...” The nurse said, walking over to my bed.
“What do you mean, ‘no medicine will cure it?’”
“Ginny…you’re pregnant...”
I gasped, forgetting to breath, this can’t be right…I haven’t DONE anything. I laughed nervously, “That can’t be right…”
The nurse sighed, “I’m sorry Ginny…but…it is. You are pregnant.”
“But, I…I haven’t DONE anything, I-“
“If you’d like,” she interrupted, “we can find out the date the baby was conceived.”
I sighed, there was no way the nurse was wrong…I was pregnant. But how? I haven't done anything with Harry! I’m only fifteen! I’m in fifth year! What about the my exams?! And classes?!
“Yes…I’d like to find out…”
The nurse took her wand out from her robes and begun waving it over my stomach, saying a complicated sounding spell under her breath. A couple of seconds later, a look of accomplishment overcame her face. “Well, I know the exact date and time of the baby was conceived.”
This upset me. She always stated the obvious, and beat around the bush in most cases. “Which was…?”
“Halloween, two weeks ago. Around 12:00pm.”
I thought back to Halloween, there was the feast, classes were not in session that day due to it being Halloween, and afterwards, I caught up with homework in the common room. After that, I went to that party….THE PARTY! But…no, I didn’t do anything…that I remember. I mean, sure, I had a couple cups of Fire Whiskey, but nothing extreme, not enough to cause me to get drunk and forget what I was doing...right? I thought back really hard. After the fifth or so drink, I couldn’t really remember anything, it got foggy, then slowly faded away. Maybe I did get drunk. And now, I’m pregnant…but…if I can’t remember anything…then…who’s the father?