‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Sequel: Girl I Know

Shattered By Broken Dreams

It started with And All Things Will End Which told the story of a girl named Sydney who managed to turn 5 very strong willed, independant, boys into men. There were twists at every turn, heartache, heart break and even death and through that came Second Heartbeat which focused more on Sydney's sister Stormy. In this story there was perseverance, love, new life and again heartbreak.

The connection between the two sisters was building until one broke the other's trust in a way that most sister's would never forigive, but not everybody has a sister like Stormy.

Many questions were left unanswered at the end of Second Heartbeat.
Did Matt and Sydney get back together? Did Stormy forgive Matt for all the things he said to her? Did Matt grow up and become the man that Lyric and Seven need him to be?

Does Zacky find out the truth? Does Aubrey?

How about Riley and Johnny's relationship? Did it go anywhere further than "Somewhere over the Rainbow"?

Did Brian and Stormy Marry?

The most important question that was left unanswered ..is "The Family" still a family?

All of those questions will soon be answered. Some may be what you expected they would be, but you know me and how much I love to throw a curve ball, so some may not be what you expected........

One thing is for sure, it will keep you on the edge of your seat.

What can you expect? As with the others, there will be hints in between the chapters and here is just a few to get the wheels in your mind turning.

In this story there are "6" Children...(now grown up) Yes, I said 6. One more than in Second Heartbeat.
Someone will marry thier one true love and someone will be arrested several times.
Someone will come back from the past and someone will let go of their past.
Someone will break every rule and someone will follow them to the letter.
Someone will return in an epic way and shake the entire foundation.
Someone doesnt fit in and someone is in love with a very bad boy.
Someone is filled with hate and someone will be very sorry.

"I wanted more for you.
You can't go on this way.
And now I see it all fall through.
We pray for better days.

Stuck alone and scared.
Throw your life away
and now choking on your pride
may be the only way.

Help you see it through.
Fight this me and you.
Reaching deep inside.
Problems not just you is what we find.
Our friendship makes it mine."