‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Sequel: Girl I Know

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 2

Jimmy …then to now

When we left off with Jimmy, Legend wasn’t even a year old yet. To look at Jimmy and Tera now, would be to see them as they were then. They still loved each other, but more importantly, they were still in love with each other.

They’d closed the restaurant after the last family night so that they could spend all their free time with their son. They had both agreed that when Jimmy went on tour, that their child should have at least one full time parent.

Legend was raised without judgment and while he had guidance from Jimmy and Tera they rarely imposed rules. He was raised to love and not just everyone around him, but to love himself for all that he is despite his differences to everyone else.

When Legend was a growing teenager he’d gone on tour with his father several times. For those times that he was on tour, he was home schooled. He like his father had a passion for music, but his taste was a little more classical.

He too went to college in New York attending The Julliard School for performing arts. Now, 21 and back home, “Legs” as his nickname came to be due to the fact the he, like his father was over 6 feet tall, had started to make a name for himself as a young composer.

Another thing that he had inherited from his father was the fact that Legs was a free spirit that couldn’t be held down. He did what he wanted and said what was on his mind and loved with his whole heart. All of this he did without ever a single regret.

Having been born the same year as Lyric, Seven and Blade, the four of them were very close. Just like their parents before them, they had formed their own little family and just like his father, Legs was the glue that held them all together.

All was right in Jimmy’s world that is until his son proposed to Matt’s daughter and she said yes. Now would be a good time to run, Jimmy.