‹ Prequel: Second Heartbeat
Sequel: Girl I Know

Shattered By Broken Dreams

Chapter 38

“Happy Birthday Dear Jimmy, Happy Birthday to You…..” they all sang around the kitchen counter to their friend who in return would celebrate each of them everyday, not just on their birthdays.

He made the first cut and Tera finished and handed him the first piece of cake. He sat back and watched each of his friends as she handed them cake one by one.

These were they people he lived with, laughed with and loved with and these were the people that loved him in return.

These were the people who watched him run through the park and laughed at the birth of the Stallion Duck. It only took these words “Come here fuckin' Stallion Duck!” And all would go on to refer as something grand as being “Stallion” from then on.

These are the people who all know that “Just a spoonful of Jimmy helps the whole world go down!” And they are same people that can recite all the words to “Grapes in the mouth” after hearing it only once.

They adored him all of them. His friends since childhood as well as the love of his life, and to look at him, it was clear that he adored them all too.

His passion was music, but they came first and they knew it too. “Like most bands we're a family, family before band. If we broke up tomorrow, we'd still be friends."

So tonight they all celebrate their friend and loved one and each had something to say.

"The Revs a crazy bastard and he's everyone’s best friend". -M. Shadows

"The Rev is one of the most talented guys I know and have ever met. No matter what band you talk about, the biggest most famous bands off all-time, he’s right up there as far as I’m concerned. He’s a brilliant writer, he’s got one of my favorite voices in the world, and I know this for a fact, he’s the best drummer in the world. I mean, put those things together and he’s a pretty unstoppable dude." - Synyster Gates

“It’s awesome to play with him” – Johnny Christ

“foREVer” – Zacky Vengeance

Towards the end of the night, it was he who stood proud and smiled raising his glass to all of his friends who chose to stand with him and honor him. So he chose to leave them all with the best quote ever….

“One day I’m gonna get off the bus, and run into the woods and never come back....... and when I come back…..”

But they didn’t let him finish the quote, because like you, the reader, they know that you cant come back if you never really left to begin with. Like them, no matter where WE go and what WE do in life…Jimmy will always be there…foREVer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy Birthday Jimmy -