Cemetary Gates

I heard a voice cry out my name that stood out from all the rest. It was her.I could feel pain surge through me with every heartbeat.
"C'mon bro you need to pull through this. We love you." someone said grabbing my hand with their rough one tears and thick emotion laced in their voice. Tears were slipping through my eyelids and rolling down my face. My hearing became distanced and I grew so tired. My chest heaved upwards as an electric shock ran through my every nerve. I started coughing but a metallic taste flooded my mouth and stained my lips.
"You gotta help him!!" I heard Matt scream in a raw voice, before he rested his hand in my free one.
"You can't let him die..." he finished in a soft voice. A tear fell from his face onto mine. The smell of antiseptic flooded my senses and I coughed more. I was fading faster and faster. I could barely hang on. I tried to squeeze my hand around the two in mine and I barely responded. I heard a last voice before everything I knew. that existed, stopped.

"Im sorry, but he couldn't be saved."


Analeigh Laine
Her Eye Color without all of the nonsense. just the color
Image
^ I tried

I do not own Avenged Sevenfold. But i own Sarah and Analeigh and the plot so dont fucking steal.

~This Story Is Dedicated to Jimmy"The Rev"Sullivan.Rock In Peace. foREVer.~<3