Cemetary Gates

Cause I Got You

I got accustomed to visiting Zacky often. I know it made him happy whenever I did, because I was the only one who could interact with him like this. I walked into my backyard, to climb the fence I practically mastered. I saw Zacky sitting on his headstone, looking out in a different direction. He looked so peaceful and the entire scene looked cinematic.

"Hey!" I called out and he turned to look at me. A smile slid out on his face and he hopped off of the tombstone and sauntered over to me.

"Hey hey Analeigh." He said happily, proud of his rhyme usage. It got weird not hugging him or anything seeing that’s what you do when you greet someone. I can’t touch him so it’s kind of weird.

"You good today?" I asked walking over to his stone.

"Oh yeah you know, just hanging around. Possessing the occasional small child. The usual." She said looking at me with a serious face, like no part of that sentence was a lie.

"What?
I asked laughing a little nervously, because he was just joking....right.

"What’s so funny?" He asked again dead serious.

"Zachary are you serious!" I said, my voice several octaves higher. He burst out into contagious laughter.

"Jeez, I'm just fuckin around. You’re so gullible!" He said before laughing again. Once I started laughing he stopped and looked at me with a scary face.

"You’re next..." He said over dramatically before he disappeared and re-appeared right next to me.

"Boo... He said from behind me right in my ear and I jumped and leaned forwards on the marble, catching myself before my clumsiness got the best of me.

"Hmm, I like this view. Nice underwear." He said laughing as I blushed a mad red before I faced him.

"You suck!" I pointed my finger childishly at him.

"Blow me!" He replied and I shrugged.

"Okay." I got all up in his face and blew at it. He looked so confused as to what just happened. I admit his confused face was rather cute.

Ana cute is not a word to describe this man.

You shut up... I smiled at him and sat down Indian style on the dirt.

"You’re totally sitting on my face right now. That’s not cool." He pouted and I quickly went to apologize.

"Whoa, chill its okay! We're friends here, but only you can sit on my face. In all of your purple underwear glory." He said laughing obnoxiously and poking my nose ring with a chilly finger.

"Hey!" I said thoroughly embarrassed.

"Don’t worry. Purple is my favorite color." He said smirking.

"Mine too, biter." I retorted crossing my arms in front of my chest.

"I’m older than you. So therefore you stole it." He said adamant on his decision.

"Hey can’t we just get along? Sharing means caring right?" I ask trying to sway him.

"Well, I don’t care." He pouts, before he looked at me. I was pouting at him full force. The shiny eyes and my bottom lip jutted out.

"Oh...no! Not you too! Why do all of you women know the secret of that face?" He yelled in horror, and I snickered at him.

"Fine..." He grumbled. And I threw my hands up in victory.

"Yes!" I said trailing out the’s’. I heard footsteps and we both turned in the same direction. I saw a tall guy in a black fedora with a bandanna under, a black button up shirt, dark blue paint splattered jeans and black and white Nikes.
"Brian..." Zacky said. I scrambled and ducked behind another tombstone while he finally stopped in front of Zacky's.

"What are you doing?!" He asked. I harshly put my finger to my lips to signal a nice 'shut the fuck up.'
I peered from behind the grey and white speckled marble as Brian knelt down, unknowingly right next to Zacky. I could feel the tension and emotion rise, as the two were so close to each other but in two separate worlds.

I saw tears falling from his light russet eyes and run down his face, taking some of his eyeliner with it.

"Z-zack." His voice cracked, his breathing began to increase. Zacky answered him too. Brian couldn’t hear him.

"Yeah Bri, it's me. I’m right here." He said in a comforting tone, placing his arm around his shoulder.

"I miss you so much man. You're my best friend." He continued, emotion laced in his voice, as he blinked away more shiny tears.

"I miss you too Bri. I miss all of you." Zacky answered, beginning to cry himself.

"I don’t know what to do without you man. We're all torn up, especially Gena."

"Gena..." Zack mumbled forlornly. Was Gena his wife?

"We're going to dedicate the self titled to you though. I don’t know how we are going to finish it. But we sure as fuck are gonna do it for you..." He said smiling a little bit.

"Thanks Brian." He said smiling at him, clapping him on the back. I wondered if Brian got cold...

" I know you're kickin ass up there. Rest in Peace Zacky, we love you." He said getting up, and I had slow tears running down my face.

"I love you guys too." He said, his perfect green eyes shedding icy tears.
Aww! I thought shifting a bit but I hooked my foot behind my ankle and fell out from my hiding place...Oh shit. Zacky looked surprised, but then he started to hold in obnoxious laughter waiting to come out.

"What the fuck?!" Brian yelled and Zacky couldn’t contain himself he burst out into laughter. Holding his stomach, as he practically died with laughter. Pun intended.

"Uhh." Was all that could come out of my mouth other than cursing out Zacky.

"What the fuck are you doing? Are you fucking stalking me!?" He yelled so pissed off, and the angrier he got the harder Zacky laughed. My eyes widened and I put my arms up in defense.

"No! N-no I wasn’t." I said still tripping over my words.

"Then what were you fucking doing! You don’t even know him! I've never seen you in my life and neither has he! So what are you doing here!?" He screamed, and I got pissed. I pointed a stern finger at him.

"Yes you fucking have Brian Haner!" I yelled back just as assertive.

"Whoa, go Ana! Zacky yelled cheering me on.

Brian's eyes bugged out of his head and he stared at me like the fucking Trix rabbit came and stole his cereal. Good, Trix are for kids Brian...

"WHAT?! How do you know my name! I’ve never met you in my life!"

"Okay first of all, I guarantee that half of the teenage girl population knows your fucking name, and two I went to school with you assholes so yes I know you!"

" I am NOT an asshole!"

"That doesn’t mean shit!" He yelled.

"We saw each other every fucking day for four years. Granted I hated you, but let’s start over. Hi, my name's Analeigh fucking Laine. Nice to meet you." I sneered with a smirk on my face and holding out my very well manicured hand to his. Anger flew off his face and was replaced by shock as he stared at me.

"You're lying. You are so lying to me right now!" He exclaimed

"That's what I thought too!"

"This doesn’t explain why you are HERE though!" He said gesturing to 'here'.

Zacky started laughing again. I growled and whipped around and pointed a stern finger at him.

"You shut up!" And he pouted at me and mumbled to himself. Brian just stared at me.

"Who were you just talking to?" I was caught. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"No one." I said immediately.

Ana you retard you can’t play that one off. I wasn’t sure if that was my conscience or Zacky.

"Yes you fucking were! Either I’m stupid or you're crazy and I think it’s the latter!" He said loudly.

"Fine! It was Zacky!"

"NO IT WASNT I SWEAR!" He yelled back childishly in denial.

Brian's face drained of its color and he stared at me like the devils incarnate.

"Stop! Stop fucking with me! You’re insane, I knew you were crazy back then and you still are!"

"JESUS CHRIST BRIAN HANER JR I AM NOT CRAZY!" I yelled tired of being accused of needing an asylum. This shocked him.

"ZACHARY IS STANDING RIGHT THERE LAUGHING AT YOU YELLING AT ME! AND HE'S LAUGHING RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!" I yelled and Zacky kept going.

"I don’t believe you." He said quietly, his stare deeply cutting into me.

"Fine." Zacky approached me from behind, Brian gasped as he approached me.

"Y-you're eyes." He said pointing

just trust me He said. And he stepped into me. Literally, I felt like someone submerged me under water. I looked at my body and it was still mine. But my voice wasn’t.

"She's not lying. Hi Briiian!" Zacky said cheerily. I think he almost likes being a ghost, and Brian looked like he had seen a ghost. Hehe... Zacky stepped out and I felt warm again my voice was mine, and Zacky was standing near me again. Brian didn’t look so good. I reached out and grabbed his body just incase he would fall. He braced his arms around me and steadied himself.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Y-yeah...I need...a nap...Jesus Christ..." He said completely out of it, trying to process exactly what just happened. He stood up and walked back the way he came.

"Nighty night." I called sweetly after him, and Zack and I snickered.

"That was so funny it’s not even funny anymore!" Zacky exclaimed with a big grin.

"Funny for you! I’m the one being accused of a mentally challenged person." I mumbled.

"Nah but its okay. Brian didn’t mean to yell at you, well he did but he’s not that much of an ass. I guess it’s because u saw him cry he needs to defend his manliness." Zack snickered again.

"Yeah. How come I'm the only one who can see you?" I asked him and he shrugged.

“I dunno. Personally I think it's your eyes. They usually stay a purple-ish blue. But when they change, they become a stormy grey, almost clear. Maybe you are some sort of goddess." He said sending a playful wink. I laughed and shrugged.

"Maybe."

"Hey, not like I don’t like it or anything because I love that you do. But why do you always come to see me. Like every day, I’m just curious not even my family did that when I was alive."

"Well I’m the only one who can communicate with you like this and I like hanging out with you. I'm usually all alone in my house, and Sarah is really different from me but she was my only friend." I replied a happy smile on my face.

“Was? Did you two fight or something?"

"No. Sarah was my only friend. But I’ve got two now. I've got you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute!
I imagined Brian's freakout and i laughed my ass off.
I actually liked this one!
Can i get some new comments from you silent readers?

And Thanks to those who commented!