My Muse

I woke up but refused to open my eyes. I knew as soon as I opened them the ovious would happen, that my eyes and my head would throb with pain and my stomach would twist in knots.

Hangovers.

I shifted in the sheets of my bed and discovered something of great inportance. I was naked. Soon after I moved, something else moved next to me. Clenching my jaw lightly, I opened my eyes.

Soft blue light blinded me, forcing my eyes shut for a second, then I opened them again. I wasn't in my house, for sure. Light blue walls and smooth wood floors reflected the bright cloudy light from the large window at the other end of the mostly empty room. White sheets sorrounded my body that lied on a king size bed, and next to me another body, whose right shoulder was inked with a star ontop of a pale smooth skin.

Pretty.

I growned as the first wave of my hangover hit me and I buried my head into the soft white pillow that I had rested on before. shifting of my sheets next to me told me that the body next to me had moved. I slowly sat up from the pillow again to have a look at my host.

Liquid grey eyes met my olive green ones. My mouth gaped slightly as I inspected him. A tattoo of stars spred across his carved chest and below a well sculpted body that eventually dissappeared under the white sheets. Ruffled blond hair covered his forehead and the sides were buzzed, and his ears were gadged to about 00. His sharp jawline and high cheekbones made him look like a devil, but his lips made him an angel.

I looked back into his eyes to find that his had been wandering my body as well, and a light blush came across his pale skin, and I felt mine grow warm.

"Morning."