My Muse

Three

“Meredith!”

Gage and I both looked over to the passage between the kitchen and the living room to see a skinny tall girl with long black hair wrapped up in a blanket standing there. She shuffled over to the table and sat down next to us.

“Hi.”

“And you are?” Gage asked. I rolled my eyes.

“This is my best friend Zoe, we go way back.” I said then leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She waved and got up and started to scrounge around the kitchen like she owned the place. Then another person walked in from the same direction. He was just in his boxers and had purple slippers on, his brown hair messy and his blue eyes groggy with sleep.

“Morning Jake.” Gage said. Jake patted him on the shoulder before ushering Zoe back to the table and fixing her a bowl of cereal. I leaned in and squinted at him and pointed at him.

“Bass player.” I stated more than asked as he nodded and sat down across the table from Zoe.

“You guys remember anything from last night?” I asked, looking back and forth between Zoe and Jake. Jake smiled and Zoe blushed, looking away. I giggled when Zoe looked up at me and glared. She reached over and slapped me behind the head.

“I’m guessing you don’t?” she asked, trying to cover up her embrassment.

“Nope, but I wish I did.” I said before I could catch myself and slapped my hand over my mouth. Gage and Jake both smiled and laughed a little. Gage’s face turned a bright red as I bit my lip at him. Zoe reached over again and elbowed me in the arm.

“Told yah the show would be worth it.” Zoe said winking.

“GOD DAMN IT.” Gage smiled and Jake rolled his eyes. Zoe and I looked at eachother.

Yet another person lived in this house.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah. another short crappy chapter. yay.

oh yeah, if you watch IDEK on youtube like i do, they have a new video posted. its awesome.

comment? love? i love you? what?