Can I Hold You?

Casts

I spend a better part of my time with Mike at his apartment; after all he spent most of his time with me when I broke my leg. Due to the fact we have to control our lust because of our injuries our relationship grew from more than physical. Some people choose to take their relationships slow, we have no choice.

This morning I'm taking Mike to get his casts removed. The night before I didn't bother to go home since I'd just be back in the morning anyway.
"Ana." He whispers.
"Mmm."
"Can you get off me; I really need to go to the washroom."
"Oh sorry," I say removing my head from his chest quickly. I help him up and he goes off to the washroom. I sit on the bed and pull my legs up to my chest, the guys' apartment didn't really have a home sweet home feeling to it, more like a jail cell.
Mike and Billie shared a room, so Billie is snoring away on the other side of the room. Tre has his own room but its way smaller than this one and the window doesn't open. Billie snorts a couple of times than shoots awake and looks around.

"Uhh hi Ana." He says rubbing his eyes, "I didn't know you slept over."
"Yeah, I sort of decided last minute, mainly because I was too lazy to go home."
"Yeah okay, where's Mike?"
"Washroom." Billie rolls his eyes a plops his head back on the pillow.
"He better not have fallen asleep on the toilette again." I can't help but snicker. Mike walks back into the room and Billie dashes out to use the washroom.
"Fuck you Tre!" we hear Billie Joe yell.
"With that attitude, I'll go even slower!" Tre yells back, and we can't resist but to burst out laughing.
"I'll piss on your bed!"
"Okay, I'm out, I'm out." we hear Tre say as the sound of the flushing toilette fills the apartment. Tre barges into the room and removes his boxers.

"Tre I'm not having kinky sex with you, I think I made that clear." I say giggling.
"Nope that's not it." He says as he slips into Billie Joe's bed and starts rolling around. "But not a bad idea, Lisea doesn't like the kinky and Mike is injured."
"Oh god Tre, are you doing what I think you're doing?" Mike says disgusted.
"Trying to, but you keep talking."
"Urgh." Mike says on the verge of puking. "C'mon Ana, I suggest for your own sake we leave the room immediately." Mike practically carries me out of the room when I realize what's going on.

"What happened to Tre?" Billie asks as he casually struts out of the washroom, his boxers just a bit too low on his hips.
"He's shucking the corn in your bed." Mike says as he turns on the tv.
"He's what? Oh god!" Billie yells as he runs into his room, moments later Tre is tossed out laughing and aroused.
"I think this is just about the last time I sleep over." I say as Tre attempts to put on his boxers but gets lazy and decides to lie on the ground helplessly.
"Nooooo, don't do that." Mike whines. "We'll gladly trade you as our roommate for Tre."
"I heard that!" Tre says from behind the sofa on which we reside.
"Good, you were supposed to." Billie says as he comes out of his room with his bedsheets. "I'm going to the Laundromat."
"It's just semen." Tre says as if it were water.
"You urinated too you sick fuck." Billie says as he shoves the sheets into a garbage bag along with the other laundry he planned on doing. Billie leaves the apartment, with Tre scampering not far behind getting dressed on the way.

"Let's go get your casts removed." I whisper into his ear, I then tongue his earlobe making him smirk like a mad man.
"I can't say no to that." He says as we get up and head out. Getting his casts removed takes next to no time and we find ourselves back in his pick up. Mike is proudly back in the driver's seat.

"Where to?"
"Let's go back to the apartment." I say raising my eyebrows.
"I like that idea." He says as he starts up the truck.

We barely make it into the apartment before we're locked lips and gasping for air. We make our way across the apartment, shedding our clothes along the way to Mike's room. He guides me down onto his bad and straddles my body, craning his neck down to kiss me as much as humanly possible without passing out from lack of oxygen.
I can no longer contain the noises coming from my mouth, which makes Mike smile evilly. My hands move freely down his back as he continues to move against me. Been too damn long since Animal Mike had been released and dear god do I love it.

Lying next to each other, our legs intertwined and our breath finally steadying I look over at Mike and stare at him for a while. He is my infatuation.
"You think Mikey's back yet?" we hear Billie's voice say as the apartment door slams shut.
"I think so." Tre says in a somewhat interested tone. "So is Anastasia."
"What?"
"Well I'm sure I don't own a skin coloured bra, do you Billie?" we hear Billie burst out laughing.
"Oh shit." I mumble as I bury my face into Mike's bare chest.
"By the looks of it, we have some he-in and she-in going on in the building." Billie says still laughing.
"Now Billie Joe, don't jump to conclusions, Mike and Ana could've just gotten really hot and started taking off their clothes without there being any sexualness between them." Tre says laughing his head off.
"Mike, Ana, where the hell are you?" Billie calls out, "They probably left, I think I'll put my bed sheets back."
"Mike." I say urgently.
"Billie Joe, stay the fuck out of this room!" Mike yells.
"Why?"
"You know perfectly well why!"
"No, I don't, enlighten me." Mike doesn't answer.

"I'm so sorry." Mike mumbles, "We'll just wait till they leave."
"C'mon Tre, let's watch some TV."

We end up hiding out in Mike's bedroom for at least an hour and Tre and Billie still don't leave. Mike gets up and heads over to the pile of clothes in the corner of the room and puts on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt.
"I'll get your clothes." He says as he slinks out of the room.
"Tre get that off your head!" Mike yells angrily.
"But it's so perty, and the lace compliments my complexion."

Mike returns to the room with my clothes in his hands.
"I suggest you go commando and burn your underwear as soon as possible."
"Uhh okay." I say putting my jeans on followed by my bra and t-shirt. I then shove my underwear in my pocket.

We leave the room and slink into the living room. Tre turns around and sees me.
"Ohhh It's Ana!" he says as he jumps off the couch and practically tackles me. "My turn." Mike rolls his eyes and pulls him away.
"We seriously need to get Lisea here." Mike mutters to Billie. "Masturbation just isn't doing the trick anymore."
"Him! What about me?!" Billie exclaims.
"Fine then, why don't you just ask Adie to marry you if you're going to act like that."
"Maybe I will." Billie pouts.

Mike and I send Tre away to find Lisea and Billie takes the phone into his room leaving Mike and I alone. Mike starts to peck at my neck.
"How are you still horny after all that happened?"
"I dunno." He says as he continues. "I'm just special like that."
"She said YES!" Billie exclaims as he leaps into the living room.
"What? You seriously asked her to marry you?" I ask in disbelief.
"Well no, not that, I just asked her to move in with me." he says proudly.
"Congratulations I guess." Mike says laughing slightly.