Can I Hold You?

Miss You

"I'm going to fucking miss you," I whisper into Mike's ear as I hug him tightly.
"I'll miss you too," He says kissing my lips.

We look over at Billie and Tre, they're saying goodbye to their ladies as well.
"It's only three months."
"Only?" I laugh.
"Uh, it sounds better that way," He chuckles as he wraps his arms around me.

"Well I guess we should get going," Billie says as he lets go of Adie.
Mike lets go of me and the three rockers pile into the van. We wave goodbye as they drive away. I look over at Adie and she's smirking like crazy.
"What's up with you?" Lisea asks laughing.
"Billie proposed," She practically squeals, "We're getting married right after this tour."
"Congratulations!" Lisea and I say practically simultaneously.

"It's going to be a long three months," I mumble as we head back into the apartment. Lisea and I practically moved in to the place, it was closer to the college anyway.
"Let's dig ourselves deep into a tub of ice cream, like on TV," Lisea suggests.
"Yeah but they always use vanilla on TV, I want chocolate," I say laughing.
"I think we have some, unless Tre ate it," Adie says going over to the freezer, "Yes! We still have some."
I get three bowls and Lisea gets spoons we each serve ourselves a bowlful.

"You do know the point of this is to get fat," Adie says licking her spoon.
"I have a fast metabolism," I state.
"I have my period, I've been craving ice cream," Lisea openly shares.
"Whatever," Adie says as she goes back for more, "Hey what would be the point of getting fat if the guys are coming back?"
"Umm, good question, why Lisea?"
"Shut up, I already said I have my period."

*

"Wait! I got an idea!" Lisea exclaims about a week after the guys left. "The guys'll be stopping in Minnesota, right?"
"I think so," I say tying my hair out of my face; I had just gotten back from work.
"Well I was thinking, we send a care package to the guys to Adie's ex-roommates, then they pass it on to the guys."
"And what would be in such care package? Baked goods?" Adie laughs.
"No, I was thinking more along the lines of dirty photos," Adie and I burst out laughing.
"You're serious?" I question, Lisea nods.
"What if Adie's roommates open the envelope?"
"Well, my roommates were girls, straight ones at that."
"You seriously considering this?" I glance from Adie to Lisea; it wasn't a bad idea, just a new one.
"Okay, but I rather we keep this between the three of us."
"Well duh," Adie says, "Wait, what about when we get the photos developed?"
"Don't worry about that, I develop my own pictures." Lisea says proudly, "You guys free tomorrow?"
"Yeah." I say glancing at my roommates, "This is really kinky."

*

"Who's first?" Lisea asks adjusting the lens on her camera. I glance at Adie.
"I guess I'll go first," I mumble, "Do I . . .umm . . .strip down?"
"Well yeah, unless Mike has a clothing fetish," Lisea says laughing.
I remove my jeans and t-shirt.
"Bra and panty picture first," I say sitting on the couch in a seductive manor.
"Whatever you like," Lisea says snapping a couple of shots.
"Can't believe I'm doing this," I mumble as I remove my bra.
Adie just laughs. Lisea snaps a couple more pictures before the full nudity pictures.
"Right I'm done," I say putting back my clothes, "Hell of a lot more I wanted to show you two."
They just laugh.
"Adie, you're next," With that, she stops laughing.
"Right so bra and panty picture first," She mumbles as she goes through the same humiliation I just went though.

"Now you, miss great idea." I say grabbing the camera from Lisea.
She shrugs as if it were nothing as she strips down. I couldn't believe the pictures I was taking, Lisea is a freak!
"This is the give Tre an erection in three seconds flat kit," Adie says causing the rest of us to laugh like crazy.
"Okay girl put your clothes on," I say as I put the lens back on the camera.
Lisea pulls back on her clothes and grabs the camera.
"I'll develop these now," She says taking the camera.
"Hey, hey, I'm going with you to make sure these stay confidential," I say sternly.
"Suite yourself. Adie are you coming?"
"Gotta go to work," She says sadly.

"Where do you develop your pictures?" I ask as I drive Mike's pick up down the street.
"Home, my parents' home."
"Holy fuck!" I say almost swerving the car.
"Don't worry, they won't come in the dark room," She says confidently.
"Where exactly do you live?"
"Half an hour south of Oakland," She mumbles.

Half an hour later we find ourselves parked outside a nice suburban home.
"You coming or what?" Lisea asks getting out of the pick-up. I get out of the pick-up and follow her into the house.
"Hi Lisea," A slightly pudgey woman says coming up to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek," And who might this be?"
"Mom, this is my roommate Ana."
"Nice to meet you Ana, do you go to the community college as well?"
"Yup," I say nodding.
"So when will I get to meet this boyfriend of yours?"
"Well Tre is busy with his studies," She lies, "Hardly see him these days, plus his band."
"Yup, the band is taking up a lot of time," I say nodding.
"Oh is your boyfriend in the band too?"
"Yes, Mike," I say glancing at Lisea.
"Well from what Lisea told me they sound like sweet guys."

We head into the basement and into a small dark room with a red light.
"Tre is busy with his studies?" I snort, "Does she know you're unofficially living with him?"
"No," she says as she pulls out a few bottles of chemicals and gets to work.
"Does she know you sleep over?"
"No."
"Does she think you're still a virgin?"
"Yes."
"Holy fuck she's naïve." I say as she rolls her eyes, "So you've lead her to believe that Tre is a sweet, innocent guy who's only interest is his studies and playing a bit of light rock?"
"Yup, just about," I can't help but burst out laughing.
"What about you? I highly doubt your parents know what you're up to with Mike!"
"Well they know I sleep over at his place! I don't openly tell them how 'active' we are and my mother actually met Mike!"
"Yeah but Mike can behave himself."
"She met Tre and Billie too!"
I outburst as she starts to hang pictures up on the clothesline, "And Tre took pictures of his penis on my brother's camera!" she laughs.
"Can I have those pictures?"
"Sorry, my brother threw them in the garbage," I say as I help her hang up the remaining pictures.
"Hey what are these?"
"Oh, my mother usually asks to see the photos so I took a few of trees and stuff as a cover story."
"Smart."
"Well now we just wait for them to dry," She says leading me out of the room.
After I leave the room she locks the door.
"So let's watch TV or something."
"Sure." I say following her back upstairs.

We sit around and watch some crappy daytime TV for about an hour.
"They should be dry by now." Lisea says and we head back downstairs. We take down the dirty photos and put them in one envelope and put that envelope in Lisea's bag. Then we put the "nature" photos in another envelope to show her mother.

"Oh can I see the photos?" her mother asks as we walk up the stairs.
"Right on cue." Lisea mumbles, "Sure."
She hands the older woman the envelope.
"Oh trees, and a squirrel oh these are really good," She rambles, "You're going to get a good grade in your photography course."
"Well we have to get going, have an essay to write," I say feeling particularly awkward.
"Okay then girls." She says as we practically run out of the house.