Can I Hold You?

That's Why You Use a Condom

Well the guys were on tour again. I was getting ready to go to my classes and waiting for Lisea to finish puking. After Tre found out he stayed at his father's house and came back the next morning to apologize and propose to his girlfriend. She has yet to tell her parents, she still plans on finishing college.

Ella, on the other hand, dropped out. She's eight months along now. As of next week she's on maternity leave, she's still at her parents' house, she needs all the support she can get. I'm really worried about her.

The guys get back from touring at the end of June, so that's another four weeks. Billie and Adie have yet to set a date for their wedding, but it's sometime in July. Mike has been talking about buying a house so we can officially move in together. Things are changing now, Mike and I are getting serious, Bill and Adie are getting married, Tre and Lisea are having a baby. We're not teenagers anymore, no matter how immature we insist on acting we're still growing up.

"Alright, I think I'm done," Lisea says as she walks out of the bathroom, "let's go." We grab our bags and head out to the pick-up and we drive to school.
"How are you going to tell your parents, I mean honestly they still think you're a virgin and they haven't even met gracious ol' Tre."
"Shut-up," She mutters, "I guess I'll tell them this weekend. Friday I'm going in for another check up, so I'll have more info for them."
"Well don't wait too long or else you'll end up six months pregnant and a much bigger shit load of crap to explain."
"Yeah," She murmurs as I get a parking space pretty damn close to the back entrance of the college.
"Tell you what, if I don't tell them by Saturday you can kick my ass."
"And give the baby brain damage?" I say laughing, "I should ask Tre if his mother got her ass whooped while pregnant for him."
"Shut-up, Tre's a good guy."

*

Lisea comes back into the apartment Saturday evening crying.
"I take it you told your parents," I sigh as I go over to her and give her a hug. She nods silently.
"I told them everything, about how I've been living here with the guys and how the guys are away touring."
"What happened?"
"They said they were disgusted in how I've been lying to them." We sit on the couch silently for a while.
"Three more weeks," I whisper, "Then the tour is over." She wipes the tears from her eyes.
"Yeah," She smiles through her tears, "Tre said that we were going to move in together, just the two of us, you know?"
"Yeah, Mike said something about that."
"We're getting married after the baby is born."
"Yeah a pregnant bride is sort of trashy," I laugh. "Watermelon belly under a white dress."
"Shut-up," She says shoving me lightly.

"I'm fucking horny," Adie announces as she enters the apartment and throws her purse aside.
"How very nice for you." Lisea laughs. Adie goes over to the fridge and grabs a beer before slumping on the couch next to us.
"Billie can't do this," She mumbles as she sips her beer, "Can't leave me here, I have sexual needs."
"What about those darling photos." I laugh. "Stop talking about your sex needs, I've just managed to repress mine."
"That's complete bull." Lisea laughs, "I heard you gibbering about how bad you needed Mike back this morning."
"Give me some of that," I mutter as I snatch the beer from Adie. I take a few gulps and she snatches it back.
"Get your own." I do as she says and head over to the fridge and get myself a bottle.
"Mmm, beer," I say laughing.
"You can't drink away horn." Lisea laughs as she gets up and gets herself a can of sprite.
"But we can try!" I say laughing.

Two hours and several beers later, Adie and I have the giggles as Lisea watches in amusement. The phone rings.
"Mikey!" I screech as I run to the kitchen where the phone resides. The guys are the only people who call this late at night.
"No! Billie!" Adie laughs. I shoosh her and pick up the phone.
"Hello."
"Ana!" Mike says happily.
"Oh Mikey, I'm so horny." I say as I twist the phone cord around my finger.
"Are you drunk?" he asks, amused.
"Noooo, I just had a little bit of beer."
"You're totally wasted."
"I am not," I insist as Lisea bursts into a laughing fit. "I'm just a very horny."
"Oh fuck, why couldn't I be home right now." Mike sighs, I can hear Billie laughing in the background. "Tre wants to talk to Lisea."
"Awe," I whine as I hand the phone to Lisea.

"Adie, I don't feel so good," I say as I trip over my own foot, but regain my balance with help from the couch. "I think I'm going to puke."
"Puke in the washroom then." She laughs as Lisea gibbers on the phone with Tre. I stumble into the washroom and lift the toilette seat. I look at the bottom of the rusted toilette for a second before it disappears under a layer of puke. I rest my head on the toilette's edge.
"Ana can't hold her liquor," Adie mocks from the doorway. "When did you eat spaghetti?"
"Shut-up," I moan as I clutch my stomach.
"Might be not be spaghetti, might be Chinese," She teases. I go through another interval of puking as she just watches.

"Adie!" Lisea calls, and I hear footsteps before passing out.

*
"Awe fuck, my head hurts," I mutter to no one in particular as I wake up. I realize I never left the bathroom floor. I crawl over to the medicine cabinet and dig through it. Old deodorant, lube, rolling paper, condoms, hair gel, colourful condoms; no doubt this was a guy's apartment. I finally find the aspirin next to the flavored lube and pop a couple in my mouth. I stumble into the living room and daylight hits my eyes through the wide window. "Fuck!" I yell as I go into the bedroom. Lisea is still asleep in Tre's bed. I just collapse of Mike's bed and lie there in agony for a good long while.