Can I Hold You?

Bleach

After a while Billie decides to leave and gets a lift with my brother. I am left in my house alone with Mike and Tre.
"So what do you have that's fun?" Tre asks as he hops around the kitchen.
"Umm there's scissors and matches in that drawer." I say laughing.
"Nah, not fun enough." Tre says looking around, "Ooo a camera."
"Don't you dare take pictures of your penis with that!" I yell.
"Party-pooper." Tre mutters, "Hey Mike, strike a pose!" Mike flexes his arms muscle and tries to look buff. "Say cheese." Tre yelps as he takes the photo.
"Woohoo!" I say laughing.
"Thought you'd like that." Mike says raising his eyebrows.
"Blah, this got boring fast." He says putting the camera down and locking himself in the washroom.
"Should I be worried?" I ask Mike nervously.
"With Tre, yes."
"Oh that's nice." I say as Tre bursts out of the washroom with a bottle in his hand.
"What's this?" Tre asks reading the bottle.
"Hair bleach."
"Why do you have hair bleach?" Mike asks weirded out.
"My brother went blond last summer." I say laughing as I remember how weird he looked.
"Oh that sounds interesting." Mike says as he snatches the bottle out of Tre's hand.

Mike removes his shirt and puts his head over the sink and starts rubbing the bleach through his hair.
"Mikey, you're making Ana happy." Tre teases.
"What? Why?" Mike asks as he lifts his head out of the sink.
"No shirt." Tre whispers as he removes his own shirt. "Now I'm making her happy too."
"Not so much." I mutter as Tre too puts bleach in his hair.
"How long do I leave this stuff in for?" Mike asks as he wipes the excess of his forehead with a dish towel.
"Umm it should say on the bottle." I wheel up to the counter where the bottle was left and read it, "Ten to fifteen minutes, depending on how light you want it."
"Ahh okay." Mike says as he looks up at the clock. "What do we do till then?"
"I don't know, watch TV or something."
"That's boring, why won't you let me take pictures of my penis?" Tre whines.
"Because, it's Chris's camera not mine."
"Oh." Tre says evilly as he pulls down his pants and takes about five pictures. "Oh yeah, he'll like that."
"I strangely doubt that." Mike says laughing.
"Just wait till Billie sees my hair when it's long, blond and flowey." Tre says in a girly voice.
"No Tre, it's just going to be blond, it won't make it grow instantaneously." I say laughing.
"NNNOOOOOOOO!" Tre yells as he falls to his knees.
"Get over yourself." Mike mutters as he puts his head in the sink and rinses out the bleach. "How do I look?"
"Dead sexy." I say happily.
"Really?" Mike asks as he takes a pot lid and looks at his refection.
"Oh yeah."
"What about me?!" Tre yelps pulling his own head under the running water.
"It's just about as sexy as your nipple piercing." I say laughing.
"YAAAY!" Tre says as he runs to the washroom to look in the mirror.

"You know what I realized." I say as I wheel around the kitchen trying to find a spray bottle so that I could use on Tre.
"What?" Mike asks watching me amused.
"I can't go back to my summer job with a cast."
"Guess not." He says snickering as I pull a spray bottle out of the drawer.
"Maybe I should call them and tell them I quit." I say as I fill the spray bottle with icy water.
"Where's the fun in that? Just don't show up." Mike says evilly. "What's that spray bottle for?"
"Precious ol' Tre." I say laughing.
"Why?"
"Dunno, I'm bored." I say shrugging. "Tre!"
"Yes, was my name called?" he asks as he skids into the kitchen with lipstick smeared across his face.
"Come here." I whisper. He runs up to me and puts his face inches away from mine. "Squirt, squirt!" I scream as I put the bottle to his face.
"Fuck that's cold!" he screams as he falls to the floor, "It burns! It burns!"
"I thought it was cold?" Mike asks laughing.
"That too." Tre says lifting his head momentarily. Mike takes the bottle from me and unscrews the cap and dumps all the icy water down Tre's shorts. "Damn you! You'll cause shrinkage!"
"Who? Moi?" Mike cackles.
"Yes you! I hope the midget in the pants isn't permanent." Tre says as he rocks back and forth on the floor in the fetal position.
"Hey, at least you got the blond hair to over-compensate." I say laughing.
"So true." Tre says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"Oh Billie's back! With Adie!" Tre says happily as he runs to the window. "Maybe they'd like to see what Mike did to me."
"Please don't." I say laughing my head off as he pulls down his pants in front of the window. Outside I can see Billie and a brown haired girl burst out laughing. They enter the house moments later.
"You must be Adie." I say ignoring Tre's weenie display.
"Yeah and you're Ana."
"Yup."
"Hey you guys went blond!" Billie yells.
"Yeah, is it sexy?" Mike asks laughing.
"Dude, where's the hair dye, I think I'll go blond too." Billie says putting Tre in a headlock.
"This should be interesting." Adie says laughing.
"Seriously, where's the dye?" Billie asks hopping around.
"Next to the kitchen sink." I say as I wheel in after him.
"So Billie said you fell off the roof." Adie asks looking at my leg.
"Yeah, I like sitting on the roof because I find it peaceful and I sort of slipped." I say embarrassed.
"Then lover-boy stole our TV." Tre complains as Billie smothers his hair in bleach.
"Yeah Billie told me that too." Adie says laughing, "So you've been spending your entire morning with Tre?"
"I had Mike to protect me." I say happily.
"That wasn't protection that was assault!" Tre squeals.
"What?"
"I poured icy water down Tre's shorts, as you can see they're wet." Mike says proudly.
"I suffered shrinkage because of you!" Tre accuses.
"Poor you." Mike mocks.

We all watch Billie intently as the bleach in his hair sets in.
"Why are you all watching me?" Billie asks nervously.
"Bored." Tre says as he moves his face so that it's an inch away from Billie's.
"Then watch TV."
"Nope." Adie says happily.
"Why me?"
"You have bleach." Mike says distractedly.
"Jeez, is time up yet?" Billie asks looking at the clock. "YES! Finally!" he runs up to the sink and rinses out the bleach.
"WHOA!" I say pretending to be shocked.
"What?" Billie asks worriedly as he runs to the bathroom. "It's not that bad!"
"I like it." Adie says amused.
"Thank you Adrienne my dear." Billie says as he sits next to her and pecks at her neck.