A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

Elysse and Edward's depression

Elysse's POV

I felt nothing.

I couldn't even give a smile.

I just sat outside all day, then when it got dark I waited for everyone to go away.

I even cut myself on a tree branch and I felt nothing.

I tried to hurt myself by falling down on the pavement and I still felt nothing.

My heart hadn't just broken, it had frozen over.

Mari's POV

I watched Elysse walk outside.

She hadn't been the same after her birthday.

I didn't know what had happened until at least two days after.

"You WHAT?!?!" I said to Hailey, Shapefune was next to me, he had gone stiff.

"I kissed Edward" she said smugly.

"Don't you know anything Hailey?" I whined.

"What was I meant to know?" she said in a strangely too innocent voice.

"Don't you know that Edward doesn't like you in that way?" I said still in a whiny voice.

"But he does" she said.

"Um, no he doesn't" I said back.

"Haven't you seen the way he looks at Elysse?"

"Yes, but he doesn't have a chance with her, but he does with me" she said smugly, she walked off.

I suddenly felt sick.

My own cousin had helped with the breaking down of my friend.

"Shapefune, we've gotta do something" I said.

"What CAN we do? Elysse won't come inside unless we're not here, Edward won't come near her because he's guilty about what happened, how can we even get them NEAR each other?"

I thought about this for a moment, then I got an idea.

"Shapefune, I have had the best idea I've ever had! Come on!" I grabbed his hand and ran through the house, looking for Serina.

"Serina! Serina! I've just had the best idea ever!" I said when we found her, she was about to go outside.

She sighed.

"What is it Marissia? to turn into a ghost and scare the crud out of some poor cat?"

"No, its not even as weird as that idea"

So we huddled together and I told them my plan.

It was so simple, and they smiled when they heard the final bit of it.

So operation get Angel and Moral born together was coming under way.