A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

Run!

Mari's POV

It had been like, a day since Thomas came home and things were already changing rapidly.

First off, he demanded that we stay out of the kitchen, we had a fight about that as well, and I got laid with a broken arm, but it was fine in an hour, that was to make Edward angry, he gets really hungry sometimes and needs the kitchen to supply him with thenecessaryfood.

He then banned us from not showing us what we were doing, Elysse was so pissed of at him for that, thats how I got my other arm broken.

THEN he banned the library, Shapefune was angry with that, and Elysse was more pissed than before.

I got a headinjuryfrom that, and Shapefune got heaps angry about my head, he still can't forget what happened like, a month ago before that.

Then, he did the crulest thing of all, he called a Werewolf from a different clan.

The other clans don't really like each other, but I can't really see why.

But lucky for me and Hailey, we got a girl called Marci instead of a really tough guy and she didn't want to take us prisoner anyways.

So from then on, it was pretty obvious that he wanted us gone.

So after about a week of this we all made plans to leave.

And we did, but oneseparatedays, Elysse went first cause she couldn't take much more of this, also, we saw her drawings and they were awsome, they were of us mainly, like there was this one where I was in the black rose garden, blushing for some reason.

Edward went next, but he went to the city to get like, a car load of food.

Then Hailey, Shapefune was suppost to go before her but he didn't want to leave me so soon, he's sweet for doing that.

But after Hailey went, Thomas started to guess that we were leaving one by one, so he started to make it tougher for us to escape.

But we got away, eventually.

It was only because Thomas can't fly that we got away.

But we didn't find Edward, Elysse or Hailey that night.

"Mari, will you STOP doing that?"

I was attempting to pull fire out of the fire.

"Fine, I'll stop! Just as well that I don't feel like fighting today"

He just looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing"

"Good"

I yawned.

"Tiered?"

"Are you?"

"No"

"Well then I'm not"

"Mari...."

"Alright, fine, I'm going to sleep"

I curled up on the ground, he came close to me, like, REAL CLOSE.

He felt cold.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine, why?"

he yawned.

"You feel cold"

"well, you feel warm"

"Really?"

"Yep"

Then, we fell asleep.