A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

E, B and I

Narraters POV:

The blind girl sat silently in the middle of the room, like she had since they brought her in.

A nice girl with brown hair that could also pass as black had brought her in, her feet were tiny, eyes coal black, a Werewolf by any standards, but one of the rare ones that had a stably calm personality.

"Um, Excuse me, I've got your food" she said to the blind girl.

"Thank you Marcie, I appreciate what you have done for me"

Marcie was wearing a light pink kimono with swirl patterns, I know, kinda weird for Werewolves, but her packs culture was extremly different from the other Moons, Yenects and Soloms.

They believed the the Werewolf spell that bounded them all together was not a curse, it was a gift, but they still worked hard to find a way to look normal.

"Don't mention it, here" she said, putting the tray down.

She sat down next to the blind girl, she wore a silvery kimono with faint patterns of leaves and traces of flames.

"Please, tell me your name" Marcie said for about the tenth time, the blind girl kept refusing to tell her.

"I'm sorry, but I can't"

"But why, why can't you?"

"Because I don't remember"

"What?" Marcie said, shocked.

"I have tried to remember, but all I can remember is a kind angel who I know is watching over me with green emerald eyes" she just smiled an unusually unsure smile.

"All I can remember of my name is three letters, E, B and I"

"Well how about we just call you E.B.I (pronounced eb-bee)?" suggested Marcie.

"I'd like that" the newly named Ebi said, drinking her tea that was on the tray.

Marcie got up and went away, knowing that when she was done she would leave the used cutlery by the door.

As soon as she leaved, Ebi decided to do a little scrying.

Now that she was blind her minds eye was free to see anywhere she wanted to see, and no-one could ever see her when she went, unless they had some talent that let them see her.

she searched around for someone who fit the image she saw in her head, her guardian angel with the emerald eyes.

She looked and looked, but in the end found him.

he was on a roof, he was starting to go down to the inside of the house.

She went right up close to him and touched him, usually when she did this she went straight through the person, but she actually touched him.

The angel was surprised to feel someone touch him.

He turned around to see Ebi, but just whispered the name Elysse.

She smiled but frowned, why did he call her Elysse, it couldn't be her name, but why so familiar?

She was suddenly pulled back to her own body, thrown back into her own world of darkness, all Edward Overald saw was her image disappear into a silver mist then disappear altogether.

Ebi was now smiling in the small room.

She finally found him, but couldn't tell him where she was, in a house owned by Werewolves who believed that everyone, even the dark one had a purpose.

Werewolves were starting to make a come back, she saw that in all the places there were Werewolves they were becoming more powerful and were beginning to show themselves to humans, and humans were starting to fear them more than ever.

It wouldn't be long until every human on this earth would learn about the magic that surrounded them that they never cared about before.

It truly was a return of the Werewolves.

End book two.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wow, put it all up in one day, never thought it would happen, but it just did, so yay!