A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

Gelrom Yenect

Mari's POV

So the next morning......

"Ahh!"

Grey hooded people weresurroundingus, we were tied to a stake, our hands were binded together.

I tried to get outta the rope, but I couldn't.

"What-is-this-stuff!?"

"Metal ropes, strongest and lightest of its kind" Said a girl that looked like me but more sinister, and she had a strange nose, not eyebrows.

"My name is Lauri, welcome to the Yenect family, Moon"

The other hooded figures started to let their hoods down, and each of them looked like someone I knew or even didn't know at the time from my family.

"What's the matter Mari, didn't you know that Norris and Gelrom were brothers? Gelrom didn't want to be a Moon so he renamed himself a Yenect, and that is our tribes name, isn't it guys?"

Everyone nodded and they looked even more sinister than before.

"Lauri, what if Gelrom doesn't WANT to eat these kids?"

"Why WOULDN'T he, this is adescendantof that morron Moon, and the boy is an angel, the angel of the graveyard was the one who thrust this curse upon us in the first place! And he does love the taste of them......"

"But the girl smells of Vampire, Ghosts, Fairies, Angels, and Humans, especially Angels, you know how much he hates Vampires and Ghosts, after those two traitors..."

"Shut up and just pick them up! Who care about Thomas and Amity, were the ones who killed her in the first place, and we are partly Vampires anyway, we're the ones who got those Vampires to attack Thomas aswell, but he is no traitor, he got them to run this far didn't he?"

"Yes, but-"

"No buts!! Just FREAKIN PICK THEM UP!!!!"

They picked us up and we set of very quickly.

Shapefune had a face of dread, I knew I didn't look so good either.

"Set them down in there"

We were in a large cavern, there was a hole in the wall with a cage, they continued to the cage, they put us down in there.

"GELROM!! BREAKFAST!"

The cage started to move, we were launched into the darkness.

"That dirty little..... When I get my hands on him...."

"Shapefune, worry about that later, if you know how to get outta these ropes THAT would be really helpful!"

"Get my wand outta my pocket"

I wiggled my arm, I couldn't move it enough.

"Stuff this!"

Iconcentratedon the rope and thought of......

"The ropes on fire!"

The rope was alight, and it was burning quickly.

I looked down, I couldn't see the bottom.

"Shapefune, jump!"

"Wha-!"

I jumped, he followed, but he spread out his wings and caught me.

The cage continued onto the other end, all we could see was a shadow of a man with a huge nose.

"Thankyou Lauri, I can always cou-"

Pause.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BRAKFAST?!?!?!?"

"Time to fly outta here!"

He flew fast out of the cavern, but while he was doing that, I was slowly freezing over the tunnel.

We got out of the cave systems and flew through the forrest.

He kept flying until he was sure that they were far away.

When he put me down, I feltexhausted.

"Mari, you okay?"

I was panting, I was on all fours.

"I-I-I'm fine, really, just tiered from having to do all that"

"All what? All you did was set the ropes on fire"

"No, I froze the tunnel over aswell, and that took a lot of work"

I looked up, the Eclipse was almost at the other end of the sky.

"An entire day?"

"Yeah, thats how long all that took"

"Man, no wonder I'm pooped, excuse me, but I'm going to sleep now"

The last thing I saw was Shapefune's concerned face looking at me.

Shapefune's POV

I didn't blame her for being tiered, but this tiered, I thought itimpossible.

the last time I had seen her this tiered was when we were looking for Thomas......

Thomas.

That little....

I thought better than thinking of plans that could possibly kill him and instead sat down next to Mari and entered her dreams.

She still wore the locket I gave her, but I had no idea what she had in there.

Her dreams were filled of Black roses, as usual, but then I remembered that she was born a day BEFORE valentines day, and we BOTHcompletelymissed it!

I had really good plans for it too.

Oh well, bang goes that idea.

I kept looking at her dream, it wasbasicallyjust black roses, so eventually I fell asleep aswell.