A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

Serina

Hailey's POV

"Stupid tree roots, why did I HAVE to choose to come this way, WHY?!"

I was walking through the rain, the trees seemed to like the rain and had minds of their own, so they lifted their roots just to catch the rain, and they were getting IN MY WAY!

"Get outta my way! Stupid, stupid, STUPID, WHOAH!"

I tripped over a large root that was about the same width as a small human child.

"Elysse Bellatrix Imors, I will gte you for this!!! Why did I follow your directions, WHY?!?!?"

I was yelling as I lay on my stomach in the mud.

"Elysse? You know Elysse?"

"Wah!"

I rolled over, the root started to move, a beautiful girl withextremelyblonde hair and very light blue eyes, she had very old fashioned clothes on, she had a slightly weird accent, one that no-one had heard since the first Werewolves roamed around the whole world.

"Uh, yeah, why?"

"I need to find her, its urgant!"

She had a look of distress on her face.

"Okay, uh, so whats your name?"

"Serina, Serina de Moon de Sorrows"

"Serina de Moon de Sorrows? where the hell do you come from?"

"The moon, like my two brothers and my mother, 1000 years ago"

"Who were your brothers?"

"Norris and Gelrom, Gelrom never liked me but Norris gave me eternal life, I owe him and hischildren my life"

"He doesn't happen to be a Werewolf did he?"

She looked stunned.

"How did you-"

"Cause I'm a Werwolf! Sos mycousin, Mari, but technicaly I'm just a talent, but my Werewolf of a cousin is the real deal"

"What is your name"

"Hailey, Hailey Marv"

"Whats your cousins last name?"

"Moon, but itsSUPPOSEto be Suns, don't ask"

She was giving me a strange look.

"Suns, the people of the flaming world,eternallight, beacon of hope"

She just shook her head.

"Come on, I was heading to a waterfall when I tripped on these stupid roots, I know the way, follow, child of the brother of good"

Mari's POV

I had a dark dream.

I could see Elysse, following Edward down a path, they met up with Hailey and a strange girl that looked like Elysse, but had the brightest hair I had ever seen.

They kept walking down the path, then a person in a white robe walked into the middle of the path.

They held out their arms and clenched them into fists.

They were each put under their owntourcher, whatever harmed them the most was being used against them.

"MARI!! WAKE UP!!"

I opened my eyes, Shapefune was right in front of me, eyes glistening with worry.

"Huh? Wa-wa-whats goin on? *Yawn* Why am I tiered? Where am I, why am I asking so many questions?"

He just smiled.

"You are just as crazy as ever"

He leaned closer.

I knew what was going to happen if I didn't move.

"Uh, maybe I should go find some food, yeah, cause I'm hungry, aren't you?"

I was sitting now.

His face was full of worry again.

"Mari, you know I can see your dreams, I know what you saw, it wasn't pretty"

I turned away in shame.

"But you've got to remember that dreams have purposes, this dream probably just means that the roads going to get bumpy, thats all okay? Mari?"

I got up, I went for food.

He knew he would never catch up with me, for I was too fast.

I found berries , I put them in my pack, then I phased and hunted for meat.

I went back to Shapefune with my findings.

"Where did you find this? Uh, don't answer that"