A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

parents home AGAIN?

Elysse's POV

I woke up again, and everyone was looking at me, it was veryuncomfterble.

"Um, why are you allstaring?"

"Because you got the worst bit of that whole thing, and we want to make sure your alright" said Edward.

"I'm fine, alright?"

"You don't smell fine" muttered Mari.

"Trust me, I'm fine!" I tried to stand up, but I fell back down the next second.

"Elysse," Began Hailey

"we understand that your mortal born and that your not as strong as us, so we just want to know if your okay, don't lie to us, please Elysse?"

"I'm notlying, I'm perfectly fine,see?"

I tried to get up again, I lasted better that I did, but I had to fall down again, Edward caught me before I hit the ground.

"Els, your not fine,"

"Yes I am!"

"No your not, and we have to go today, we had a vote over where we are going to stay until we sort out the Thomas and Amity problem when you were asleep,"

"And...."

"Where staying at our parents place"

I had a vision of a white house that wassurrounded by trees, it had amassivegarden around the back, and a black wolf roamed the grounds......

"So come on, we have to fly to get there"

"I can fly!"

"Try?"

I unfolded my wings, and tried to at least float, I couldn't even get a beat out of them.

"Like I thought"

He unfolded his wings and carried me bridal style.

"Come on, I know the way"

Mari phased, it was the first time I actually saw it in life, not in my head.

Hailey phased to, but it wasn't a wolf, it was a goldenretriever.

"What the hell is that Hailey?"

"Its a golden retriever, a type of dong" I answered Edward.

Mari leaped into Shapefune's arms, but Hailey just sat there, wondering what to do.

"I'll carry you with my mind" I said, Hailey wasn't too sure about the idea.

"Don't worry, its my body thats hurt, not my mind"

still wasn't sure.

"Where's Serina?"

"I don't know, her talent is to turn into a ghost, so thats what she must be"

"Okay, here we go!"

And so we took flight.

I closed my eyes, I never really liked clouds hitting me, and closing your eyes really helps.

I was really concentrating on keeping Hailey afloat, so I didn't notice how much time had passed.

"Elysse, open your eyes, where here"

I did, the first thing I saw was deep green eyes.

He set me down.

I used my mind to keep me up.

Serinareappearedaswel.

We walked to the door, Shapefune knocked.

A woman opened the door, she had green eyes and brown hair, Edward and Shapefune's mother.

"Edward, Shapefune, Mari! And who are these three?"

"This is Elysse, this is Serina, and this is Hailey" he said, pointing to us.

she let us come in, I could feel some dread for some reason, but little did I know the reason was because here my mind powers didn't work at all.