A Werewolf Story, Return of the Werewolves

Maritha and her interviewing ways

Mari's POV

So we got to Shapefune's parents house, Elysse wasn't doing so good, she looked heaps pale and her eyes were very glassy, like she wasn't there at all, sort of like she was in a trance......

I shuddered when I first thought that, it kept reminding me of Darwin and that creepy talent of his, Hypnotism.

I still shudder when I first had a one to one talk with him, that was very scary.

**Memory**

"You know, it was a surprise when the girls came around with the new that Shapefune would be bringing a friend, and I was expecting an animal of some sort, but I never thought a Werewolf! Never.... you see, Shapefune always had trouble making friends, so I was glad for him"

I smiled, and wondered where he was getting at.

"Sorry about Maritha, when any of our children come home she gets like this, and we know so little about you, but I could just as easily find out"

I shivered, thinking why he was telling me this.

"Every angel has there own talent, and mine is hypnotism, and I'm very proud of that gift,"

**end**

So we put Elysse in the spare room strait away, Edward stayed with her, Maritha looked understanding, so did Serina.

Maritha led the rest of us to the living room, I think she meant for it to be a friendly chat but it was more like an investigation.

"So who exactly is Elysse?"

"Umm, she's our friend"

"And why does she dress like a mortal?"

Shapefune started to look like he was scraping for material here, and thats when I got it.

Maritha had something against mortal girls, especially mortal girls that can do magic.

I started to wonder why, but then I remembered who had been the one who blew up two of her non-evil children.

"Because, she was a mortal and she can't get over the fact that she's not anymore" said Serina, we stared at her, how COULD she?!?

I'll tell you how, she can cause she's a Moon who's not afraid to speak her mind.

"Really? WHat is she now? She's not a Werewolf, or an angel-"

"She's a fairie" Hailey blurted out.

Maritha just looked at us like this was a giant joke that was going to wear off in a few seconds, but then her face changed.

At first it was shocked, then surprised, then sorta...... scared?

I just though, this is going to be a looooooong night.