A Werewolf Story, Falling Stars

Mari wishes on a falling star that she could be a normal human again, too bad that the star sent a moon fairie to grant her wish!

Now Mari is a normal human, no Werewolf powers at all, but one thing has remained the same about her for some strange reason.......

So now Mari needs to help in the search for Elysse, but can she cope with being human again?

Theme song: Misery by Good Charlotte!!!!
  1. Wish
    Mari wish comes true, Shapefune cannot believe it
  2. Mari blows her top
    Prologue: What am I? The cute bubbly one? Never having a care in the world? Gullible enough to believe what anyone says to me is true? In-they're-dreams.
  3. Hazel reveals and spills
    Hazel is discovered and tells all she knows about Elysse's disappearance.
  4. Gate Keepers Wood
    Ebi sees whats happened so far, Edward, Thomas and Amity are on a wild goose chase set to them by Hailey.
  5. Scene of the crime!
    Mari, Shapefune and Hazel arrive at the scene of the crime! And why the hell is there a notebook?
  6. Paths
    Mari can't decide if she want to tear Hazel's wings off or if she wants to bury her alive.
  7. A special little job
    Edward gives Amity a little job to do.
  8. Memories
    EBI trys to remember more, oh, and Mari finally deals with Hazel, but don't worry, she won't die... yet...