A Werewolf Story, Falling Stars

Gate Keepers Wood

Ebi(Elysse)'s POV

Sitting in my usual room, I watched events unfold, the good and the bad.

I saw the human with grey eyes which I know knew as Mari sit down right next to the blue eyed angel who I figured out was called Shapefune, but wait, that made no sense.

Why the hell would someone be named after the name for geometrical items with fune on the end.

There had to be an explanation.

I spent the rest of that day searching for answers.

Hailey's POV

Well, I got them off the scent thats for sure.

Edward was confused, so was Amity (but in a ghostly way which kinda creeped me out), but Thomas wasn't buying it.

I had to lead them as far away from the scene of the crime as possible, but the reminder that I was lying to Edward really hurt, and Elysse's pendant in my pocket didn't help either.

But luck was on my side, it ALWAYS is!

I managed to get them as far away as Gate Keepers Wood, but then, something affected my luck.

We were walking along the path in the wood, when, um, well, ah, we were stopped by, um, some, er, humans.

"Hold it!" Shouted a male voice.

Everyone just looked around, trying to figure out where it came from.

Curse the eclipse light!

It makes things so dark, but I guess our eyes are more accustomed to it.

But then, a boy around fifteen jumped out of the trees.

He had blue, yes, blue hair, pale skin (duh) and a fairly thin face and body, his eyes were a light shade of grey.

Then a girl strode out of the trees, she had very similar features except she had purple hair.

The boy wore a checkered shirt and a pair of fairly faded jeans with large brown lace up boots while the girl wore a white and grey dress with black straps, on the bottom it had swirl like patterns all joined together, she wore black slip ons and wore her hair out.

They each had a mole on their left cheek.

"Who the hell are you?" I said instantly.

The girl struck a pose as she said "Protecters of this forrest" right after the boy said "we know everything about your world and we know why your here" but didn't bother to strike a pose like the girl who by now I was guessing was his sister, they looked around the same age and looked kinda the same, so twins?

"Why are we here then?" Thomas said plainly, obviously bored with the interruption, personally I didn't blame him......... at the time.

"Your here to get the key" the girl said, eying us, especially Edward.

"My your handsome" she muttered before her brother elbowed her and she remembered why they were even standing in our way.

"What key? Look, we just want to get past, we want to find our friend" said Edward, Thomas, Amity and I eyed him after he said that leading him to say "Okay, my friend, they're just helping"

"What does he look like, he might have come through here" said the boy.

"SHE has blondish hair, blue eyes, doesn't really look like she belongs here, kinda fairie like"

"She eh?" said the girl, cocking her head sideways.

"Nope, never seen her" said the boy.

"Hailey, you idiot," said Edward.

"You said that her scent led to Gate Keepers Wood, but these two probably would have seen her if she did, please explain Hailey"

"He he, well, um, uh......"

"Lets just leave the scent tracking to me now" Thomas butted in.

"Sorry guys, but we can't let you leave" said the girl, snapping her fingers a cage appeared trapping us.

Thomas tried to touch the bars to bend them but he started to catch fire, no-one could stop it.

"Ah, well, good riddance of the Vampire" said the boy.

"You monsters! He wouldn't have hurt you unless you really pissed him off, he's a friken vegetarian!" Amity yelled out, she just watched in horror as her probably only friend burned a died, leaving behind nothing but ashes and something shiny.

Edward went to grab it despite what Amity said, and put it in his pocket.

"Don't worry Amity, I'll keep it safe" Edward reassured her, but Amity still complained.

"Well, now its just an Angel, a Werewolf and a human" the girl said, she really was starting to piss me off.

"I'm not a human unlike you, I died a long time ago from a Werewolf attack" Amity said, both me and Edward just looked at her.

"I am not an Angel either, or a Vampire, I am a ghost, the ghost of Amity of Weresly, from the time of prince Thomas, the Vampire you just killed, and your petty little cage won't harm me, neither can your gadgets that you've got hidden on you, but I can harm you!"

And then I saw the most scariest thing in my entire life, Amity ran through the cage and then scared the shit out of the kids, then they ran for it.

"That was just great Amity!" Edward exclaimed.

"I know it was, a little something Thomas...... taught me......" Amity just looked sad.

"But one little problem, how the hell are we supposed to get outta here without burning to cinders like Thomas?"

"He he, oops"

'Now they will go wherever I tell them to' I thought as Edward and Amity were trying to figure out how to get outta the cinder burning cage.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, Thomas dead? Is this the end of Thomas at all? Maybe, maybe not, read next time! Ha ha, lol, did you really think I would give away a spoiler like that? Read and Comment please!