A Werewolf Story, Falling Stars

Paths

Mari's POV

Okay, so I admit that right then I wanted to be a Werewolf again, but thats only so I could track Elysse properly, but back then, didn't know there was more than two ways to track things.

I mean, what else is there but smell and sight, am I right?

Nope.

Anyway, for about an hour we kept discussing what could have happened, or rather, me and Shapefune were discussing what could've happened while Hazel added unhelpful comments.

"Fell down a hole?"

"There's no hole around here besides that cave"

"Fell in a river?"

"What river?"

"Abducted by aliens?"

"Mari, are you joking?"

"I like chocolate ice-cream and-"

"shut-up!" I yelled at Hazel.

she just smiled and fluttered about.

The more she talked the more I wanted to pluck her wings out, no, wait, it was the more I wanted to bury her alive.

That would do quite nicely.........

"Mari!"

"wah!"

"Do you have any idea what we're talking about?" that was Shapefune.

"Uhhhhhhhh.......... ummmmmmmmm............... er................. no."

"Do you want to take the left, or the right path?"

"what?"

"Left or right"

"Left I go" I said, getting up, very painfully.

So we took the left path.

He he, and Shapefune wanted to take the right path.
♠ ♠ ♠
Just so you know, I chose the name Elysse at random, I have only just realized that if you do this it spells my name: Elysse-Elisse-Elise.