A Werewolf Story, Falling Stars

Memories

EBI's POV

I watched over the events over and over again, I could not believe it.

Well, more like I wouldn't believe it.

He was gone, he was chasing after a phantom, of a girl who wasn't with us anymore, or if she was, she didn't even know who she was.

I had only just realized that he wasn't with the betrayer Hailey anymore, neither was the ghost girl Amity.

Infact, Hailey seemed to disapear the moment they left her.

I watched them walk down the path, they continued walking, not stopping, no matter what.

About ten minutes later Amity asked him "Why are you searching for Elysse so hard?

"Because... I just am..."

"You love her don't you?"

that made him stop, he didn't talk at all.

"So, do you?"

"..."

"Tell me damn it!"

"yes..."

"I can't hear you..."

"Yes! God damn it!"

"Now, say it out loud, for everyone to hear!"

"I love Elysse Bellatrix Imors!"

"Thats the spirit, now lets go find her!"

His eyes shone, like nothing I had ever seen before.

That was when my heart broke in two.

He loved someone else, and even though we had never met, I still loved him.

I pushed myself to get on with my own life, and so I stopped looking at them, and turned my focus at the other two, or should I say three.

The Angel, the ex-Werewolf and the fairie.

"I told you we should've taken the right path!" the Angel was shouting at the ex-Werewolf.

"Well I'm left handed so it was only natural!"

"SInce when are you left handed?!"

"Oooooo, the clumsy girl is in trouble now..."

"Shut-up you!" the ex-Werewolf yelled as she grabbed the fairie and held her by her wings.

"Mari no!"

"Ow, that hurts!"

"Listen you little spoiled bitch," she said slowly and dangerously.

"I don't care that your small, I don't care that your a fairie, and I certainly don't care it you even attempt to put up a fight, I want you to shut-up once and for all, and only talk if your being spoken to, you freakin little bitch" she finnished, Hazel just nodded.

I smilled, she had been wanting to do that for ages.

I ate a rice cracker, and I couldn't help but go over what Amity and Edward had been saying before.

I had a strange feeling that those words had once been directed to me, a while ago...

' "You were right about the editing" he muttered under his breath.

"Tell me the truth, nothing but the truth, no lies"

"I love you!" he suddenly shouted out of nowhere.

"Y-you what?" I was not expecting that. '

I remembered something about my previous life.

'This is getting weird' I thought, but then corrected myself.

'no, stranger than usual'

I ate a rice cracker and tried to rememver more, but nothing else came/
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS BEEN AGES!!!!! I'm now typing this from my new laptop!! The Sammy 285! He, that is such a Homestar Runner rip off.