‹ Prequel: Katy's Summer

Dear Katy

The Long Awaited Happily Ever After

“Alex, don’t run too fast! It’s slippery out there!”, I laughed as I chased down the 3 year old child, running down the wooden walled hallway to the backyard.

“Its snowing, mommy!”, he smiled cheekily and pressed his face onto the glass-sliding door.

I picked him up and rocked him side to side. “But, you were running to fast, sweetheart. You’ll fall.”

“Listen to your mom, Alex.”, Alex came out from the kitchen with a huge smile plastered on his face. I smiled back to him and put Alex junior down.

“Hey.”, I whispered as I circled my arm around his waist.

“Hey to you too.”, he smiled and leaned down, pressing his lips on mine.

“Ew!”, our child hid his face in his hands. I giggled and picked him back up. As we stepped out into the snowy deck, Alex opened his palm and some snowflakes fell on them.

“Look, mom. Snow.”

I nodded and planted a kiss on his cheek. “Do you want to play on the snow?”

“Yes!”, he replied cheerfully. I laughed and put him down. He quickly ran down the steps as Sebastian followed him down.

I sat down on one of the wooden garden chair as I watched him making snowballs and threw it onto the bushes.

“He grew up so fast.”, Alex sat down beside me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I leaned my head on the crook of his neck.

“Yeah. He had gotten so big.”

“Do you know what’s my favorite part of him?”

“What?”, I looked up to him.

He looked down to me and kissed my temple before answering. “Well, he has your eyes, my hair, your personality, but mixture of our talents.”

“He is our child.”, I laughed as I hugged his side tighter. “He looks so much like you though, when he played with his toy guitar.”

“Do you think he could be like me?”

“Of course.”

Our fingers intertwined with each other’s, and this was the warmth I’ve been looking for. Four years ago, Alex still thought that he couldn’t give the baby and I the future I’ve hoped for, but he actually could.

We were now staying at the Gaskarth’s house in Essex, England, for a private Christmas break, before Alex off to another tour after New Year’s Eve.

I still couldn’t believe what happened four years ago after I drowned. Paul gave me up, and he told Alex to marry me instead. Since that day, Paul treated me like his little sister, and I treated him like my brother.

When Alex junior was born, Paul was there. I chose him to be his godfather, and he accepted. I was really happy to know that Paul still wanted to be a part of my family, even though he swore that he couldn’t keep his feelings for me out of his heart, and I respect that.

Mrs. Gaskarth was thrilled and ecstatic when she knew Alex’s and my plan. Importantly, she loves Alex junior with whole of her heart, since he was her first grandchild.

“Do you think Alex wants to go with you on tour?”, I asked him quietly.

Alex smiled and rested his head on the top of my head. “I think he’ll love to be on the road. But, what makes you think that?”

“Well, I think if he wants to be just like his dad, he needs to learn from the best.”

“I love you.”, Alex leaned down and pressed his lips on mine.

“Right back at you.”, I muttered between kisses.

This is my happily ever after.
♠ ♠ ♠
ITS DONE!
and i'm sorry if the finale is really short, and probably confusing cause their kid named Alex too
this story reached only 6 stars,but i'm really grateful with that:)
thank you for all the comments and subscription
now, check out my other stories!
<3