‹ Prequel: Katy's Summer

Dear Katy

Katy,Don't Cry

I slipped every band wristbands I own into my arms. My reflection on the mirror was foggy, just like my mind. There was some kind of mental war going on in there. Pros and cons were thrown, along with the future outcomes.

When I walked out from the bathroom, Paul was nowhere to be seen in the room. I sighed and just sat down on the comfy couch. There were 3 hours left until bus call, and I hadn’t decided whom I want to be with.

I pulled up my legs onto my chest and buried my face between my thighs. I realized I’ve been doing this a lot lately. The tip of my hair tickled my exposed arms and tears dripping down onto my jeans.

“Katy?”

I looked up and saw Serena, Aubrey and Dexter, stood up in front of me. Tears clouded my vision, but all I did was launched up and threw my arms around the three of them. “Guys, I’m so confused.”

“We’re here for you, Katy Cat.”, Serena cooed as she ran her hands up and down my back.
**************
After almost two hours of discussing it with the girls, I made my decision. It was an hour before bus calls. I ran on the hallways and finally, I was in front of Jack and Alex’s room.

I knocked on the door a few times until the door swung open, revealing the bandaged Alex. “What are you doing here, Katy?”

“I have my decision.”

His eyes widened and he stepped out to the hallway, closing the door behind him. “Well?”

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. “I’m sorry, Alex. I can’t be with you.”

“No surprises there”, he scoffed.

“It’s not because of the future Paul could give me!”, I shouted because of his tone. “It’s because you hurt me too much!”

“I thought you forgive me!”

“Well, that was—“, I was cut off when I saw a familiar blond, wrapping her arms around Alex’s waist. She was only wearing a sleeping robe and underwear under it.

“Alex, what’s going on?”, she yawned and when she looked at me, her eyes widened in anger. “Katy?!”

My lips felt numb, and frozen. “Sara.”, I managed to chocked out, but I sounded like I croaked it out.

“What are you doing here, huh?”, she spat. “Trying to seduce him to take you back?”

“No.”, I gritted through my teeth. “Hope you guys have a nice life.”

Before either of them could respond, I ran away with tears fell off my eyes. I quickly ran into an empty elevator, pushing the close button vigorously. When it glided down, I sat down on the cold floor and bawled my eyes out.

He hurt me. He broke our promise. Again. I looked up to the floor indicator, and I still have 15 floors to go before I arrived on the lobby.

I wiped all the tears and managed myself to stand up. my legs were still shaking, and I ran my left hand up and down my right arm. When the elevator doors opened, I stepped out and saw Paul, fumbling with his iPhone in the corner.

A smile adorning my lips as my eyes lingered on him. I didn’t know why, but he looked really good in my eyes right now. It was, like, he had something that I couldn’t see for all these years.

I ran to him and when he realized I was running towards him, he pushed his iPhone back into his pocket. “Did you—“

Before he could finish his words, I launched myself onto him and he caught me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. Our lips touched right on the second I was on him.

I didn’t give a shit about how some people stared at us, or the other bands wolf whistling on us. My heart filled with wounds that could never get healed, but at least, I have the painkiller.

Some of the holes closed when I was with Paul, but when we fight, argue, or even ignoring each other, those holes would open up, bigger than before.

We pulled away from each other for air, and we looked into each other’s eyes. “What was that about?”, he smirked.

“That was my answer.”, I whispered as I rested my forehead against his.

He chuckled and quickly pressed his lips on mine hungrily. When I wanted to slip in my tongue, Martin cleared his throat. “Guys.”, he hissed.

I looked around the lobby, and some old people were glaring at us, but the other bands were howling in laughter.

My cheeks turned red hot as Paul put me down. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head. “Thank you.”, he whispered.

“No problem.”, I smiled and hugged his side.
♠ ♠ ♠
i know it should be "Katie don't cry" but Katie/Katy, not too big of the differences:P
anyway, this is a filler
and thank you for the comments and subscription!
<3