Status: Editing some of the chapters, and writing new ones. Leave lots of comments.

When Angels Cry Blood

No One Will Stop Me!

I woke up earlier than usual. I had set the alarm clock for six a.m. but my eyes opened at five. I couldn’t go back to sleep, so I tried to focus on what I was going to look like. I called Issa, who happened to be working on my order, to see if she had any wonderful ideas. She couldn’t think of anything since she was so busy, so I decided to cut my hair myself.

I cut my hair just above my shoulders to the base of my neck and then dyed a dirty honey blonde color with natural looking auburn highlights to tone down my hair and make it look kinda like a glowing, setting sun. I then cut the back a little shorter to make my hair look layered. I put my hair in very small tight knots so that when I untied the knots my hair would be slightly wavy. I then cut my bangs so they were just below my eyebrows and dyed the tips of them a light sienna color to complement my highlights. I also got an eyebrow shaper and gave myself wing eyebrows. I dyed my eyebrows a golden color to match my base hair color and added pale pink lip gloss. I untied the knots so my hair would be wavy and ran my fingers thought it so it would have texture. Then I kind of shook my head around like I was in the middle of a head banging concert so it would look cool.

“Wow, you look so human,” Issa said in shock when I went to pick up my clothes.

“That bad, huh?” I asked.

“No, you look great, Xavier is gonna be all over you,” she said jokingly.

“We’ll see what Gabriel thinks in a few hours, when he takes me to my new place of living,” I said sadly. I am going to miss my best friend.

“We’ll still talk every night, just like all your other missions, remember?” she asked.

“Yeah, I remember, and we will. We will talk every night just like old times,” I answered. We have always been able to connect through our hearts, Issa could tell if I was in trouble, and Jac would be watching, not to mention the reports.

“Good luck,” she said as she handed me two duffel bags full of modern human clothes.

“Thanks,” I said as I walked out of the shop. I was tempted to go back and spend my remaining time in heaven with Issa, but I had to change my clothes.

I searched the bag and scrunched my nose in disgust but picked a pair of light blue skinny jeans, tan uggs and a light brown striped shirt. Then I remembered to go say bye to my Dad.

“Are you sure you’ll be okay, you remember what happened last time,” my dad asked while ruffling my hair.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine,” I answered as I put my hair back into place. Before I knew it my dad had me in a tight warm embrace that told me I wouldn‘t be back in heaven for a while, and he didn’t want to let me go.

It was around seven, and as far as I knew the new school started at seven thirty so unless Gabriel plans on me being late he better show up. Five minutes later the doorbell rang. I opened the door to find Gabriel.

“Hi um… is Isabella in,” he asked politely.

“You’re looking at her,” I retorted shocked but then I remembered my new look.

“Whoa, you look, wow,” he said opening and closing his mouth.

“Thanks,” I said as I grabbed my bags and walked out of the door laughing quietly to myself.

“Here let me grab those,” he said as he took my bags.

“Well aren’t we being quite the gentlemen today,” I said sarcastically.

“I try to be like this all the time, it’s just you angels never notice,” he said leading me into the only red building in the city.

“Are you ready for this?” he asked worriedly.

“Yeah I’m fine, I mean you didn’t recognize me and Xavier more than likely won’t. I don’t know what I’m supposed to do about my scent though,” I trailed off.

“Try this,” he said handing me a bottle of purple liquid.

“What is it,” I asked.

“A friend gave it to me about five years before I died. It's supposed to be a special kind of liquid that works kind of like perfume, it would draw the animals attention away from the village hunters,” he explained.

“And you think it will work with the second oldest vampire,” I asked a little amused.

“Maybe, he only has the simplest of instincts, he can't be that smart, he's basically an animal anyway,” he defended.

“If you say so, so where I am supposed to be going to,” I asked.

“Don’t worry about that, I have the directions to your school, so I have taken care of getting you a car and everything. I’ll drop you off and leave the car there for you to go back, but first I’ll have to show you your apartment. Don’t worry you have a study hall first block and forth block, you have all your classes with Alexandra. I don’t know about her boyfriend though,” he explained.

“Okay, that works. So, now you’re telling me I have to make friends with her,” I asked.

He nodded as we walked into the building. The walls were bare and the floor was blood red. I’ve been here before but only the times when I travel. The angels who use this place have a special way, which is why most of us protector angels are escorted, like Gabriel is escorting me.

“Close your eyes, and count to fifteen,” He explained.

“I know the drill, Gabe,” I stated as I did as I was told. I closed my eyes counted to the number braced myself against him, and prepared to open my eyes to a completely different building.

I stood there for a while before Gabriel told me it was okay to open my eyes, but I was enjoying the feeling of his arms hugging me. “Okay, time to go,” he managed.

“Where to first?” I asked.

“Your place,” He stated as he walked slowly out of the normal abandoned building.

“Great, using pickup lines all ready,” I said sarcastically, and he chuckled.

“You know, Gabe I know you probably hear this a lot but you are really, really handsome,” I said at once before I lost the nerve.

“Yeah, but it’s always nice to hear it,” he said blushing. He is even cute when he blushes.

We walked from the building and got into this purple car with a horse on it. Gabriel called it a Mustang, but I thought that was the name of a wild horse. He drove to this huge building, it was made of stone, and appeared to be old English looking from the outside, we walked into the lobby, and it was just as grand in there as well. The apartment building looked as if I had step out of Paradise and straight into my old life. “Wow, Gabe this is…” I trailed off.

“Hello Sir, madam, how may I help you this morning,” the man at the counter asked.

“We’re looking for a room under the name Elizabeth Kronin,” Gabriel said.

“Ah yes your in room 466. It's on the fourth floor, right across from 465,” the man said. Gabriel and I thanked him as he handed us the key, and offered to get the bags.

Gabriel said no to the bellhop and carried my bags himself. We walked to the door and I opened it with the key I was given. The apartment was medium sized, the walls were a gorgeous midnight blue, and the furniture was a spotless white. All the stuff in the apartment seemed to be from old English times, like the woodwork, the furniture, even the kitchen utensils. Everything was so beautiful; it was like something out of one of those history books, something like only the rich had. “Gabe how can we afford this,” I asked.

“We have our sources. Don’t worry, you’ll be fine. Now, come on you have to drop me off back at the building, and I have to give you directions to your new school,” he said as he put my things down and walked to the door. I followed him and was careful to lock the door behind me. No one is going to get to me here, even if Xavier is on this mission. Everything will go perfectly, and no one will stop me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Another edited chapter. Be sure to leave lots of comments.