Status: Editing some of the chapters, and writing new ones. Leave lots of comments.

When Angels Cry Blood

Sightings & Reports(Stalker Alert)

“Hey Alex, you don't happen to know that guy over there do you,” I asked.

Her eyes followed my gaze to our left as her attention found the man I was talking about. He was about 6'4 in height with pale olive skin. He had curly tangled hair that appeared mussed up due to the light breeze that floated on the summer afternoon air. His stormy grey eyes never seemed to meet mine even though he was looking in my direction. Something seemed very familiar, but I couldn’t place it. I looked into those eyes…wait those eyes. Those stormy cloud covered grey eyes, and then I realized I knew those eyes. Oh no!

“Yeah, he follows me every day about this time. He is way creepy, but I don't mind that much. All he does is stare and wait like someone is supposed to fall out of the sky,” she answered.

‘That’s right he doesn't know how we angels get to Earth does he,’ I thought to myself.

“Why,” Alex asked.

“Just wondering he kind of looks familiar,” I continued to follow Alex to our gray stone apartment building. I had to act a bit shocked when we got there though.

“This is where I live,” Alex said happily.

“No way, I live here,” I retorted.

“Really what room,” she asked.

“466. What about you,” I answered.

“No way, I'm right across the hall, 465,” Alex said cheerfully.

“This is so weird! It's like we were supposed to meet and be best friends,” she said again in a paranoid voice.

’She doesn't know how much of a right she has to be paranoid right now,’ I thought to myself.

“Hey Alex why don’t you go upstairs, and I’ll meet you. I need to stop in the gift shop and buy a new spiral notebook,” I said.

“Sure don't be too long,” she replied as she clumped off towards the stairs.

I walked into the store and pretended not to notice that the guy was still following me. I couldn't shake the familiar feeling I felt towards him. I was looking at a delicate yet beautiful mirror when I glanced behind me. There stood the guy, but when I looked into the mirror he was just a bright light.

‘Xavier.’ I whispered to myself.

I could hear heavy breathing behind me as I looked away from the mirror, but I was afraid to turn around. It couldn’t be him! He had changed somehow. He was now wearing a green band tee and a pair of normal black acid washed jeans with dark grey Lugz. He looked almost human...not only almost human, but if I didn’t know better I’d swear he was no older than twenty.

When I looked back into the mirror, I didn’t recognize myself. My once gray eyes were dark from worry. My blond hair seemed to go darker all at once. Everything darkened in that mirror. I felt a cold breeze when I decided to turn around. Suddenly he was there inches from me.

“You smell different, not to mention the change,” he said as he sniffed the air while reaching towards my hair.

“What do you mean,” I asked as I quickly pushed my hair behind my should while trying to hold the worry from my voice. I have always been afraid of him, but I never let it show. I would not let him have that privilege.

“I mean, you smell like another angel, but I don’t recognize the scent, and you smell oddly like one of the humans,” he stated in badly hidden shock.

“Don’t blame me for loving an angel!” I snapped, “Oh, and I am sort of human now.”

“You what,” he growled. Okay he doesn’t growl at me ever!

“You did not just growl at me,” I hissed.

“I’ll growl if I want! Who is this angel,” he demanded.

“Jac,” I lied while silently praying I wasn’t going to be struck down anytime soon.

“No, I know his scent! That is not Jac,” Xavier hissed again.

“You don’t need to know, now if you don’t mind, my client is waiting,” I said turning away.

“You think you should be protecting her,” he asked in a bored tone.

“I don’t think, I just do my job,” I said as I turned away.

“You shouldn't always do what you're told, love. Sometimes beings may surprise you,” he said and disappeared out of sight.

I got into the now opening elevator, not feeling up to walking up the stairs, and went to the hallway of Alex’s and my rooms. I really didn’t feel like dealing with ‘girl-time’ right now, so I knocked on her door. “Come in,” she called. I opened the door slowly.

“Alex, I’m not feeling so well, and I need to go make a call. So I’ll come back to hang out later. Maybe we can have dinner,” I suggested.

“Awe, I’m sorry! I hope you feel better. Go take some Aspirin or something and call me around five,” She said as she walked into the hallway. She hugged me before I walked towards my door. I opened it to find exactly what I expected.

“Hello Gabriel,” I stated as I went to the kitchen area.

“She was alone when I got here Is, that is not good,” he said angrily his features contorting cutely.

“I had to check something out,” I defended.

“Like what,” he grumbled.

“Like the fact that Xavier followed us here from school, and actually spoke to me,” I hissed as I grabbed the bottle of Aspirin.

“What happened,” he said calming down a bit, but still seemingly angry.

“I’m not sure, but she is fine. We are supposed to hang out tonight. Gabe, I don’t think it's her he's after.” I explained.

“What are you talking about…he’s not after her?” he questioned.

“He asked me if I thought I should be protecting her, like he was shocked that you sent me in. Well Jac sent me in, but he could smell your scent from when you hugged me. Gabe, I don’t want you near him,” I explained with a tint of worry.

“He won't find me, that I already know. I mean your friend didn’t even notice me; he certainly won’t. Other than that how was school,” he asked.

I told him of the odd looks all the kids gave me. I left out the part about the guys starring some times. I also told him how Alex was immediately drawn to me.

“Sounds like a good day to me,” He joked dropping the subject.

“Yeah shouldn’t you be going home,” I asked.

“Anxious to get rid of me?” he asked in a subdued tone.

“No, if it was up to me you’d stay, but I’m sure Jac would get a little mad. Don’t you think,” I asked seriously.

“I guess you’re right, but I don’t like you talking to him, Is. Don’t do it too often?” he asked.

I nodded and he was gone just like that. I sighed as I snuggled into my pillow that he had been holding when I walked into the room. Maybe Issa was right? Maybe Gabriel did like me more than I thought he did?
♠ ♠ ♠
Another edit. I have two more edits to do and then I'll be writing a new chapter.
Also please do remember that my lovely co-writer does correct my writing so we do add things to each other's chapters. This one in particular I think he added lots of things too. I just fixed some of the awkward writing style.