It Was Only Just A Dream

On New Years Eve 2003, Jack Barakat met Halie fell for her almost immediately. She was Matts' friends cousin, almost a year older then him, and completely his opposite. She was calm and composed. He was loud and scattered. They fell in love. Or so they thought. When the band began touring non-stop things just ended.

Now in the winter 2009, they are friends. Nothing more. Jack is enjoying the single, touring life style. Halie is trying to figure out what she wants to do with the rest of hers. When the boys come home for the Christmas holidays they see how things have changed and when one boy shows interest for Halie in more then a friendly way jealously sparks and drama ensues.

I'm goin through it every time that I'm alone.
And now i'm missin, wishin she'd pick up the phone.
But she made a decision that she wanted to move one.
Cuz I was wrong.

And I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us, what we gonna be?
Open my eyes, yeah; it was only just a dream.
So I travel back, down that road.
Will she come back? No one knows.
I realize, yeah, it was only just a dream.


Image Image Image

**Used to be called :Oh, Like we used to. This title fits better with the song its based off...
  1. A Funny Place
    "Jack was living his dream and Halie was trying to figure hers out."
  2. Six Feet Under.
    he couldn't help but wish it meant a little something more.
  3. All He Wanted
    He knew her dreams, he knew her fears, he knew just how to make her feel at home
  4. Let The Games Begin
    As cruel as it is to Matt, Alex wants Jack happy. Halie did that. Even when they weren't together.
  5. Typical Jack.
    She was having a huge emotional battle inside. One that for some reason he felt Matt was gunna win
  6. Stir Crazy
    Alex paused in the middle of Transformers. Halie knew that it was serious then. Transformers was one of Alex's' favorite movies.
  7. Best of Me
    We never grew out of this feeling that we wont give up.