We met at the gas station on highway 91

Two

The next morning I woke up and my parents had gone to work. I sighed then went to take a shower. I got a shower then put on a pair of purple skinny jeans and a black v-neck, I slipped on my black Converse then fixes my make-up. When I looked in the mirror I realzied my hair was still long and ugly. I took a pair of scissors from the kitchen and somehow cut my hair a little past my ears and cut a bang that fell over my right eye. It looked ok but I would have to get a job so I could get a real haircut. My hair was naturally staraight so it was easy to fix. I walked out the door to the gas station to by some food, because my parents still hadn't bought any food.
I walked out the door and to the gas station. I bought a ton of food because I knew my parents wouldn't buy any food until next week. When I got to the counter the same guy who was working there yesterday was there.
"That would be twenty thirty." he said, then looked at me up and down.
"Here you go." I said, giving him a twenty and a five dollar bill.
He gave me my change then said,"My names Jake."
"Rose." I replied back.
"Hey my shift ends in a couple of minutes do you wanna go catch a movie with me or something?" he asked.
Inside of me I was about to explode! "Sure." I replied, calmly.
"Ok where do you live I'll come pick you up?" he asked.
I wrote down my adress on a peice of paper then gave it to him. I smiled at him then left.
Once back at my house I put all the food up then sat down on the couch. I sat there a couple of minutes then I heard a knock on the door. I jumped up and answeared
the door and there was Jake.
"Are you ready?" he asked.
"Yeah." I said.
He took my hand then we got in his car. It was an old mustang from the eighties. We pulled out of the driveway and went to the mall. When we got to the mall we went to the food cort and got Chinese food.
"So do you have a job?" he asked, once we sat down.
"No but I need one." I replied.
"Well why don't we go job hunting while we are here?" he asked.
"Naw I'll do it tomarrow." I replied.
"Ok what movie do you want to go see?" he asked.
"Paranormal Activity." I replied, with a huge grin on my face.
"Are you sure that is a pretty scary movie."
"Yeah I am sure." I replied.
"Ok." he said, then we went to buy our movie tickets.
Once we bought the tickets we went and sat down in the theatre. We sat there a couple of minutes and then the movie started. It started off pretty decent and then I started getting scared. I started to scoot closer to Jake as the movie went on then, if it weren't for the arms on the chair I would have been in his lap. My head was buried into his shirt when I heard him say,"The movie is over now."
I looked up and saw that there was no one in there with us. "I am never going to be able to go to sleep tonight."
Jake laughed then we left the movie theatre.
"Where do you want to go now?" he asked, then took a hold of my hand.
"You know what I want to do?" I asked him.
"What?" he asked.
"I want to go get my nose peirced." I said.
"Cool I'll go get my snake bits then while we're there." he said, and then we were off to get peircings.

"It's ok it will be over in a minute." Jake kept on saying to me as I was getting my nose peirced.
After we did that we went back to my house.
"Sorry about the mess we just moved here and my parents haven't unpacked yet." I said, as we walked to the couch.
"It's ok." he said.
He grabbed the T.V remote and we started to watch T.V. We sat down and Jake put his arm around me. After a couple of minutes I asked," Do you want anything to eat or drink?"
"I would like a coke please?" he asked.
I got up and poured him a glass of Coke. As I walked I to the room I tripped over a box and spilt the Coke everywere. It got all over the floor and onto the box with my mom's clothes in it.
"Oh shit!" I said and ran to get a towel. "Please don't stain please don't stain!"
Jake came and help me clean it up.
"Look it's ok." he said.
"Why don't we do something that doesn't envolve anything that can make a mess." I said.
"Let's go upstairs and watch T.V in my room." I suggested.
"Sure." he said.
We went upstairs and sat on my bed and watched T.V.
"I know were I remember you from!" exclaimed Jake.
I started to panic when he said that.
"Your that girl who said she loved me the other day." he said, then looked at me up and down.
"Look I can explain-" I started to say.
"No don't." he said, then got up.
"Jake I-"
He took off his jacket and shirt then started to kiss me.
"Because I love you too." he said.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.emoboyfriend.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/hot-emo-guy.jpg
This is Jake