We met at the gas station on highway 91

Five

Me and Jake decited to stay in the spare bedroom, we unpacked then decited to go look for jobs. Since I was sixteen and he was eighteen, and Jake was wanted by the police, we decited to also get fake IDs. Jake looked around then finally found a guy who sold them.
"So who do you want to be?" he asked me "Sarah Smith, Amanda Walt, Emily Tommas?"
"Which one is old enough to drink but not an old hag?" I asked.
"Amanda Walt it is." he replied, handing me the ID "And for your boyfriend?"
"Old enough to drink but not old enough to date Amanda Walt." said Jake.
"Hello Cason Willamson." replied the guy "And that would be two hundred dollars."
Jake pulled out a wad of cash and gave the guy the money then we left. I read over my ID. My name was Amanda Walt, I was twenty three, was from Temple,Georgia, and my birthday was August 12th. Me and Jake walked into a bar and sat down at a booth in the back.
"Let me see your." he said, giving me his ID and taking mine.
Cason Willamson, twenty four, hometown Los Angelos, California, birthday Jaunary first.
"Jake how are we goi g to pass as twenty year olds?" I asked.
"I don't know." he replied.
Just then both of our faces appered on the screen of one of the TVs in the bar. The news reporter told the whole America of the United States that we were wanted for murder.
"Let's go." said Jake, taking my hand and we left the bar.
We walked to a hair place and Jake told the lady we both needed our hair dyed.
"What color?" she asked.
"Look dye mine blonde and hers dye it black and fix her eyebrows." he said.
"Ok come back here." she said, leading us to two chairs.
We sat down then started to get out hair done. They dyedmy hair and my eyebrows and also fixed my bang, and they dyed Jake's hair a beach blonde color.
We paid the lady then went back to the aparpmet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it is short.