Status: active =]

These Words Are Choking Me Slowly

Prologue.

Forget. A six letter word that means to disremember or ignore.

Forgive. A seven letter word that means to move on and put behind you; to excuse.

After not speaking to Liam Lewis for two whole years, he somehow expected me to do both of these things. To not only forget the past, but to forgive him for it. After what he did to me. After all the pain he caused. me. He expected me to simply disregard all of it and to forget about how my whole life had changed.

What he did was unforgivable. He not only betrayed me, but he never even said he was sorry. And suddenly, after two effin years of not talking to one another, he thinks that he can snap his fingers and BOOM, we're best friends again. He thinks that he can try to 'rekindle' our lost friendship and not give me a valid reason why. And he honestly thinks that I'm going to willingly go along with it.

Too bad for him I'm not going to allow that...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. This is just the prologue, and it's the first one I've ever written.
So if you thought this was crap please disregard it and give the ACTUAL story a chance.!
Im hoping to get the first two chapters out by tomorrow.!
Subscribe & Comment Plz.!! =] thnx so much