Status: active =]

These Words Are Choking Me Slowly

School's Back in Session.

First day of Junior year of high school, yay! Now the summer's over and it's back to waking up everyday at 5:30 in the morning to catch a smelly bus full with obnoxious kids that I detest, getting homework every night, and dealing with regular school drama, oh yay! Hmm... Sense the sarcasm? No? Well....whatever! It was there.

As my cellphone alarm went off causing me to jump up in bed, startled by the sudden loud noise, I couldn't help but to think about how badly this school year was probably going to blow.

I mean, come on! My summer had only been thrown down the drain when I discovered that jerk-wad Sean was cheating on me. Then, I spent the whole summer vacation always pissed, bored, or depressed with my shitty love life. And all of my friends were off somewhere interesting for their summer, while I sat on my couch and watched TV and ate junk food, day after day.

Shitty-summer-vacation = Shitty-school-year. It's been scientifically proven...by me.

Hopping out of bed, I took a quick 25 minute shower, (hey, it's quick for me, I usually take 45 minutes) and ran to my closet to pick out some clothes. I decided to wear my black skinnies, black and blue '3OH!3' t-shirt, and black and white high-top dirty converse.

Once I was dressed, I ran a comb through my wavy hair a few times. Then I ran downstairs, into the kitchen, and popped two pop-tarts into the toaster and let them cook while I ran to say a quick goodbye to my parents, who were in their room getting ready for work.

Before my mom could try to talk me into staying and eating breakfast with her and my dad, I dashed out of the door, pop-tarts in hand.

I hated breakfasts with my parents...don't ask.

I ran to the bus stop and got there just as the bus doors were about to shut. "Wait!" I yelled, jumping in front of the closing doors, causing the bus driver to jump in surprise. "I'm coming too!" And with that, I hopped into the half-full school bus, while the bus driver ordered me to 'Hurry and take my seat'.

Sitting in the first available seat I saw, I pulled my IPod out of my backpack and threw the earphones into my ears. 'Dead' by My Chemical Romance came blaring through the earphone speakers.

◄◄◄◄♥►►►►

We'd picked up the last person on our bus route when, suddenly, something hit me square in the back of my head. It hit me hard. Really, really hard.

Pissed off, I turned around; ready to go off on whoever the hell threw it. When I abruptly stopped. There were three girls sitting in one seat-bench (the people who I'm guessing threw the stupid tampon box at me, because they were so obviously trying to repress their giggles). But they weren't the reason I stopped. I stopped because of who was sitting across from the three girls.

There he sat, looking all apologetic and shit towards me.

There sat Liam, my old best friend, who I hadn't spoken to in so long.

There sat Liam, and he was giving me this weird look; like this was his first time ever seeing me or something. As he stared at me, his blue, glistening eyes boring into my deep dark brown -nearly black- eyes, I stared right back.

Practically daring him to look away.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'll try to put out the next chapter right now. The next one will be a little more interesting. Please comment&subscribe.!!