Status: active =]

These Words Are Choking Me Slowly

Just Another Crack in Love.

After I pulled Erin away from Liam, I texted all of our friends; telling them to meet us in the front of the school, next to the front steps.

“Raynie, would you calm down and stop pacing!” Erin yelled.

I hadn’t even realized that I was walking back and forth in front of the steps; I stopped immediately. “Ohhh…sorry.” I mumbled.

“What was that about anyways? Why’d you pull me away all of a sudden like that? I was gunna give him a piece of my mind! Shitt…he better hope I don’t see him again today. Or ohhh I’ll tell him just what I fee-”

“Erin! Chill out.” I said laughing.

“No! …Now why did you pull me away from Lia-”

She was cut short by all of our friends screams. As we turned around we all ran towards one another.

Once we saw them we all hugged each other and talked about how our summer vacations had been. (Luckily Erin didn’t mention Liam to them, But I know that we’ll talk about it later.) After I told them about how I found out Sean had been cheating on me with Mindy, they were all enraged with anger at once.

“He did what?!” Daniel asked, his voice low and threatening. Daniel is Liam’s one-year-younger brother.

Yea, yea; I know. Shouldn’t it be awkward to be close friend's with your ex-best friends younger brother?

Truth is, it really isn’t. We were close friends while I was friends with Liam, and just because I now hate Liam doesn’t mean I hate his brother too. Plus, Daniel knew that talk about Liam made me uncomfortable, so he never mentioned his brother while he was around me. I’m really grateful for that.

“Where is that asshole? I’ll kill him Rayne, I promise I will!” Daniel exclaimed, pacing in front of us angrily.

He is really protective of me, I thought. Especially ever since I stopped talking to Liam…Maybe I shouldn’t have told him about Sean…

“Danny, calm down.” Destiny said, rubbing his arm tenderly.

She’s had a thing for that boy since the first day I introduced them. He likes her too; a lot. But they’re both to blind to see that the other one likes them, despite the fact that everyone else can tell.

“Hello?!” Daniel shouted, waving his hand in front of my face. “Are you even listening to me Raynie?! I said ‘where is he’?!”

I know that what Sean did to me was messed up. Not only did he bullshit with me about ‘loving’ me; but he actually hurt me. He told me that he cared for me, and I was foolish enough to actually believe him; but he really didn’t care for me. I guess I should’ve known better. It was ‘love’ anyways. Love isn’t supposed to be perfect right? There are always cracks in love…this just happened to be one of them.

But even though he hurt me emotionally, I didn’t want Danny to hurt him physically.Even though it defiantly would be fun to watch.

Shaking my head, I replied, “Don’t know, don’t care. And you shouldn’t care either! Just forget about it Danny, I probably won’t even see Sean today.”

“What about seeing me today, babe?”

Hearing Sean’s voice, I turned around to see him leaned back against the railing of the steps, smirking.

“First off, don’t call me ‘babe.’ Ever. And second, I was just telling everyone about how I didn’t want to see you today.”

When he merely shrugged, I heard Erin scoff and stand up.

“Ya know, you’ve got some nerve coming over here.” She started in, “You no good, cheating, son of a-”

“Erin!” I yelled, pulling her back down. “Relax dude. I believe that Sean was just leaving.” I said his name with an evident distaste.

“Actually Raynie, I wasn’t” Sean said, looking and sounding completely serious. “Look,” he took a deep breath, “it was extremely stupid of me to do what I did-”

“Yea, you’re damn right it was!” Daniel interrupted him.

I was waiting for him to say something.

Completely ignoring Danny’s remark, Sean continued; even though I wish he wouldn’t have. I could already tell where this was going to lead: some half ass apology and a plea for forgiveness.

But I know I’m not going to budge.

Sean continued, “-And I am genuinely sorry about that. I-”

“You’re damn right you’re sorry. A sorry excuse for a man!” Danny yelled, jumping up from beside me.

Oh shit. I thought, This isn’t good…
♠ ♠ ♠
Another update.! I'll try to add another one tomorrow too. I promise.! haha I already have it written out too; I just gotta type it up. =]

Comment&&Subscribe plz