Enlisted

Chapitre 3

'I did not just do not, I fucking did not just walk out on her like that,' I thought to myself as I stalked out of the house with my hands shoved into my pockets. She must be crying right now and it's all because of me.

But that's why I had left. I couldn't witness my love crying like that, feeling so defeated. Inside, it killed me and I didn't let it show. Ignoring my car parked in the driveway, I walked right past it.

"Darren!" some girly screech.

I stopped in my tracks and waited for whoever to catch up to me on the sidewalk. The person tapped me on the shoulder and I did an about face. Look at my luck, it was Janet.

Janet was a girl that despised Evelyn and I knew that, but I couldn't help being attracted to her. No one could. I pulled a fake smile out of the hat box and put it on my face.

"Janet," I sighed.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a hug that went too long.

"Darling, you look sexy today," she replied.

"Thanks," I merely whispered.

Thinking fast, I turned around and started walking back to my car. As I unlocked it, Janet got into the passenger seat. Sitting in the driver's seat, I faced her.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her.

"Oh come one, could you drop me off somewhere?" she said with sweetness in her voice. "Please, it'll only be on the way."

"Fine," I said.

I pulled my Mustang out of the driveway.. out of Evelyn's driveway.. and started driving towards wherever I was meant to go. An isolated, beat up park came into view and Janet told me to pull over. I did.

"Where you going?" I asked her.

"Nowhere," she whispered, with lust in her voice.

Without any notice, she jumped and landed in my lap. I couldn't move anywhere.

"Get off, Janet," I said severely.

That was the last thing that came out of my mouth before her lips pressed tightly on mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I shall update more in this chapter.

Comment and subscribe please. =D