This Is My True Mask

Imagine me and you, I do

I was now 33 weeks pregnant and on bed rest for the past three weeks. I was being driven up a wall. I wasn't due for another four weeks, what was I supposed to do in the meantime? Oh yeah, deal with the shit that Hogwarts sent me weekly so I wouldn't fall behind.

Speaking of that, my tutor should have been here by now, it was already 12:13. He's thirteen minutes late. I let out a sigh of frustration as I pressed the red button that let me talk to Lucius from his office.

"Lucius?" I inquired, hoping he'd be in there.

"Yes, my love?" He always made me smile when he said that, I had butterflies in my stomach.

"Where's my tutor? He's thirteen minutes late."

"I fired him." His answer was calm. But I got quite furious, he fired him?!

"What do you mean you fired him?! I need him so I can finish my year, Lucius! Just because I'm having a baby doesn't mean that I'm my grades fall. I plan on finishing the year even if I'm not there. You remember the talk with Professor Dumbledore!"

I heard a sound and Lucius was standing at the end of the bed. I jumped slightly, not even expecting him to just apparate up here. His luscious lips curled into a smirk as he sat at the end of the bed, his left hand landing softly on my leg that was covered in blankets and slightly risen above the rest of my body. "They said I can take over your tutoring. I did graduate some time ago with perfect grades."

"But why did you decide to do it?"

Lucius huffed before answering me, "I didn't like the way he was looking you."

I didn't say anything as the infamous Valentine smirk formed on my lips and motioned for him to move over to me. And he did as he was commanded, just like he was under the Imperious curse. He hovered over me, making sure he didn't touch my stomach seeing as he was a professional at this now, and placing his lips on my neck. I let out a soft moan as I tilted my head to the side, "you know, Lucius. . .I can't wait until we have the baby for another reason."

"Hm?" He mumbled against my neck.

I moved my hands slowly down his sides, one of them traveling towards his pants. I loved it when he didn't wear a belt. As I slowly unbuttoned his pants, I whispered, "I'll be able to make love to you again."

I could feel the Malfoy smirk grow even bigger as he bit my neck suddenly. I let out a little squeak as I wasn't expecting it, although I did welcome it. I pressed my neck to his mouth even more as my hands slid inside his pants. Lucius's grunt filled the room as I grabbed him. But as I did, I felt weird. Something was wrong.

All I did was pause and not know what to do.

"Bryony?" He questioned, looking at me, "you look scared." He raised an eyebrow, completely and utterly confused, this never happened with us.

I removed my hand from his trousers and put it on my stomach, "either I just peed or my water just broke." I stopped breathing from what I said. My water just broke/ When I started breathing again, the pattern picked up and I was breathing quickly. I was terrified—more than terrified. I didn't know what to do. He wasn't due for another four weeks! Why was I going into labour?

"Y-you're water?"

"Luciu-. . . .Lucius. . ." I choked out, crying. The only thoughts that ran through my mind was if my baby was okay. Even though it was only four weeks left, I could lose him. Not all pre-mature babies lived.

"Let's clean you up real quick and get you to St. Mungo's. Don't cry, Bryony, we're going to have our baby." He cooed in my ear before he barked for the house elves to get him some wet towels. After Lucius hastily pulled me out of bed gently, he cleaned me up and got me re-dressed in clean clothes and grabbed my bag for the hospital. He placed my arms around the back of his neck and picked me up carefully. Whilst he did all this, I did nothing but silently cry and watch. I knew I had to give birth eventually, but I was terrified. I was only sixteen-years-old and I had to give birth to my baby. I wasn't ready for that kind of pain yet. I felt him kiss the top of my head before asking if I was ready. I couldn't even answer him, I just gave him a slight nod before he apparated us into St. Mungo's.



"Look at my two beautiful men," I commented weakly as I smiled seeing Lucius with our baby boy in his arms. It was funny how much a new life could make someone who did so many evil things look. . .innocent. Lucius didn't look like a scary Death Eater—no, he looked like a scared father holding his newborn son for the first time.

We named him Noah Lodovico Malfoy and his birthday was 15 June, a few days before everyone would start their summer holidays.

"Love, get some rest, you look like you're in a lot of pain. I'll make sure these stupid nurses fix that and I'll be sure to watch Noah." I nodded slightly, too tired to give a full response, "I'll wake you up when he's hungry again." I kissed Lucius tenderly. I never loved Lucius more than I do now. We just had a beautiful baby boy and I didn't think it was possible to love Lucius more.

I kissed the bleach blond hair on top of Noah's head before looking at Lucius, knowing what I had to ask, "will you marry me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
GUESS WHO'S BACK?!
God, wiriting that scene where she grabbed him was awkward.. I just keep telling myself to pretend it was two girls lololol.
A LOT OF SHIT HAS HAPPENED SINCE I WAS GONE.
But yeah.. Here's the update.
And I will be writing a Luna fic soon since I'm sure I can write gay fanfiction a lot better since I'm not uncomfortable writing intimate scenes, lmao.
But yeah, DHp2 put me back in my HP fix of writing.
Which I saw twice opening day, o'course once at midnight.

Comment on the story first and then whatever else you want to say, thanks.

Happy Together- The Turtles

x