This Is My True Mask

Tonight I just don't give a damn

I finally caught my breath while I stared at the ceiling, laying on the desk. My arms were behind my head. I listened to Lucius get dressed quickly before I casted my gaze in his direction. His hair was still a mess and he glistened slightly with sweat as he buttoned up his shirt. While my eyes travelled down his body, I realized that my bra and knickers were right next to his feet.

"Lucius," I whispered amorously, "could you hand me my knickers and bra? They're right next to your feet. I need to get changed."

He sauntered over to me with my articles of clothing and placed them on the chair that belonged to the desk. He got on top of me without hesitating and looked at my body. He whispered in my ear, "we have to do this again sometime," before kissing me deeply. I let one of his hands roam my body freely while I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. We continued to kiss for a few minutes before a knock at the door was heard.

My eyes shot open as he got off me quickly and walked over to a spiral stair case that led to a downstairs room. He peered down before looking back up at me. I scrambled off the desk and grabbed my shoes, dress, bra and knickers as I walked over to him.

"My Study is empty and locked. Go get dressed in there and leave in a few minutes."

He said nothing else but returned the kiss I gave him. As he directed, I got dressed in his study. With time to spare before I left the study and found my sister, I sat at his desk. I didn't look through anything — I learned not to do so with a Death Eater for a father. I noticed there was perhaps millions of papers all over it.

Within two minutes, I found a blank piece of parchment and dipped a quill in ink.

Dearest Lucius,

Tonight was quite. . .magnificent. I briefly remember Narcissa saying she would be gone in a few days for a week. Have Draco invite Dorea and I over during that time and we can have some "fun" again. I'll be staying at a friend's house until I get your owl. The house is in Erdington, Birmingham. I'm sure the Malfoy owl is smart enough to find the house. It is a Malfoy after all. I await your owl.

BRV.


I rolled up the note and tied it with a ribbon laying around. I left it on top of his desk and left while making sure the door was locked on my way out.

I tried to tame down my hair while I walked down the hall way to Draco's room. There was a mirror above a table with flowers on it a few feet down from his room. Taking advantage of that, I made sure my hair was normal and that I wasn't blushing anymore. As my feet took me closer and closer to Draco's room, I could hear kissing.

I knocked loudly a few times, "get dressed and stop kissing! I'm coming in!" I could hear shuffling in the room and I rolled my eyes. Dorea always got what she wanted albeit so do I. So did I. Once the shuffling became a minimum, I opened the door and shook my head.

"Gee, wonder what you two were up to."

"Nothing, Bry. Shove off."

Draco did nothing but smirk while my sister's face began to burn. "And where have you been all this time? You've been gone for a good hour."

"I've been wandering the Manor in search of something to do."

"Did you find anything?" Draco started to button up his shirt before sitting on his bed."

"Yeah."

"And that would be?"

"I bumped into your father."

"I see," said Draco as he raised his eyebrow exactly how Lucius does.

"We were talking about what he does at the Ministry. Pretty interesting."

The rest of the night was us four talking about embarrassing times with a girlfriend/boyfriend or just a fuck-buddy. It was hilarious. I think Draco had the funniest ones, hands down. Though, I had a bloody good one. It was my first time. I was only fourteen and a half — around the middle of third year. We were at his house during a holiday. His mother walked in and said nothing more than, "huh. At least I know you're not gay. Remember to use a French letter," and left the room.

At around 9PM, Lucius knocked on the door. I hope it wasn't suspicious. Normally a House Elf would be sent up to do the job and tell us it was time to leave. I knew Lucius wanted to see me off, but I didn't know what Dorea and Draco would make of it.

"Dorea, Bryony, your parents are waiting for you downstairs in the entrance hall."

We nodded and left Draco's room. I gave Lucius a wink before I walked downstairs.

I could hear Draco from behind me, "so what did you and Bryony talk about when you two ran into each other?"

"She asked me what I did for the Ministry and I told her." He was good. I didn't even tell him the back up plan for why we were gone so long.

Down in the entrance hall, my Father's wife was hugging Narcissa a farewell, my Father was shaking Lucius' hand and my sister and I gave Draco a hug goodbye.

"Bye Mr. Malfoy, Mrs. Malfoy, thank you for having us." My sister and I said with a smile. I told you that we should have been twins. I was almost convinced that we should have been.
♠ ♠ ♠
Bryony lost her virginity to Bret Chase.

Sorry it's short.
Buuuut, good things are coming up in the next two chapters.
Comment and subscribe!

Guilty Pleasure- Cobra Starship

x