Status: Finished! Go read Sleepwalking Past Hope!

Devour

Shade

If you ever wanted to see a 360˚ turn Bam is setting a perfect example. He ditched Missy at the cost of fixing his lamborghini and is marrying Ali in Finland tonight. Guess who threw it together? Me.

In two days I threw together a 30,000 dollar wedding. I know, I thought it was too much too. Ville let them use an old barn on the property.

I groaned as I tried to fix my dress. It was a wine colored strapless dress that would not zip no matter what I tried.

"Here." Ville said as he walked into the room. I turned my back to him and he zipped the dress.

"Oh, Wille Walo to the rescue." I mocked, he smiled before taking a long draw of his cigarette.

He raised his eyebrows, "You really planned a beautiful wedding."

I smirked, "I had a lot of plans from when we were..."

He stared at the ground, shameful. I cleared my throat and grabbed my ivory boquet.

"How do I look?" I asked as I examined myself in the mirror.

"Amazing." He smiled, sympathecially.

"Your tie is crooked." I said as I put my boquet down and walked over to him. He lifted his head to give me access to his neck.

"There's something I have to say before we walk out there." He said while standing still as stone.

"What is it?" I adjusted his tie.

"I know that these were the plans for our wedding. You gave them up to Ali because they didn't mean anything anymore." He said quietly.

I pulled tighter on his tie.

"I deserved that." He choked out.

I fixed his tie and picked up my boquet. If he wasn't the best man and I wasn't the maid of honor, I would have left. But like the big-girl I claim to be I sucked it up and carried on.

"Let's do this." I said as the music began outside. I hooked my arm in Villes and carried on like nothing was wrong.

The barn was amazing. Candles hung from wires on the ceiling and ivory flowers hung everywhere. Purple ribbons hung around the chairs and the arch was made of burgundy calla lilies and white roses. I took a deep breath and walked down the aisle.

Don't think for one second that it didn't mean a thing to me. The entire time I was choking back tears. I wanted desperately for that to be me and him.

Everything, everything ends.

We took our places on opposite sides of the altar. Ville looked amazing in his all black tux with a simple ivory tie. Jacob carried the white pillow with the rings. Ville met him at the end, he led him to his side of the altar and it became very clear to me. This is what's important. Not petty differences when he's trying his best. It's just not perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sick of wedding plans. Haha!! Believe me, when you plan one you'll get sick of it. I love my fiance more than anything but right now I just want to go to Vegas and get married by an Elvis. Great granny! Haha