Status: Finished! Go read Sleepwalking Past Hope!

Devour

Mob Goes Wild

I tied balloons to the fence post that leads to the pool. Black and purple, signature Bam colors. Jacob was playing in the pool, ready for a pool party. I kept a careful eye on him as I eavesdropped on Bam and Missy.

"You can't invite him!" Bam yelled, he had tried his best not to be angry.

"I searched the entire country of Finland for him!" She yelled, I stopped listening.

"Jacob! Get out of the pool!" I said as I let go of the balloons. They went floating helplessly to the sky. I walked over and helped Jacob out of the pool. I wrapped him in a heartagram beach towel. Bam needs help with this HIM obsession.

I picked Jacob up and headed towards the parking lot. I'm not going to be here when he shows up. I didn't want to open that can of worms. Especially at Bam's birthday party and because that bitch hunted him down just to ruin my day.

It's all in my head, if you want you can look in side, there's nothing but red and all the miss I've been.

Jacob was crying, "I don't want to miss Bam's birthday!" He cried.

Bam grabbed my arm and made me stop.

"Don't leave, you knew you were going to have to face this someday." He said, his voice was stern and serious.

I sighed, "Jacob, you can stay." I said, I sat him down and he ran off.

"Don't go in the pool unless someone is out there!" I yelled after him.

"Dico's out there with Dunn. They got here early." Bam said.

I sighed, "What are we going to do about this?"

"You knew you had to do this one day. You have to let Jacob meet his dad and more importantly; you're not over him."

I scoffed, "I am so over him."

Bam laughed sarcastically, "You are not. You've been on one date in two and a half years."

"So, I take my time. Don't wanna find another rotten apple." I smirked, mentally congratulating myself on insulting him.

"Yeah right, Alice. You went on a date with Dico. That doesn't count."

"I so does! I kissed him!"

Bam looked disgusted, "He probably had a bet with Vito."

"Oh my god!!" I said then began wiping my mouth. He's my uncle and he bet that dico would kiss me. That's gross.

----

I sat on the covered swing watching Jacob play in the water. Fast beat music played through the speakers. I was drinking. It wasn't normal of me but I needed it tonight. I took a drink of my Smirnoff. I was drunk.

A familiar figure sat beside me. He smiled a heartkilling smile. I took a deep breath and accepted the apology I didn't hear. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders like old times. He tilted my head and kissed me.

It was muted but like a spike in my chest. Alcohol left me surrendered, he told me everything I wanted to hear. It was like he knew exactly what to say.

I saw Bam smirk from the other side of the pool.

By starlight I'll kiss you and promise to be your one and only.

He led me into the house and I just let him. Like it was nothing out of the ordinary. He took me into my bedroom.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, lol
I hope you liked it.
I thought he'd best come in with a band.
Me and my fiancee just had a discussion about how Ville looks now. Funny thing is; he was mostly talking to his brother. And the quote of the day from that discussion; He looks weird with that hair cut, I hope he grows it out. That was said by my future brother-in-law.

omg look at what i've got myself into lmao