Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Sixteen: Time to Go

“Come on, Ani,” he mumbled, “get up.” I groaned into my pillow and squeezed my eyes shut. “We have to leave again today, and I’m sure you’d love to shower before you leave. You kind of smell,” he joked. I pulled the quilt back over my head and he sighed walking out of my room. I smiled and rolled over smiling victoriously.

“What the fuck?” I yelled as I felt cold water hit my skin. “Garrett Daniel Nickelsen!”

“Well, you woke up, now didn’t you?” I mumbled something to myself and crawled out of bed. “What are you doing?” he asked nervously as a mischievous grin appeared on my face. “Where are you going?” he yelled. “Don’t do anything crazy Ani.” He walked toward me to find me near his zombie movies. “What are you doing?”

“’Zombie’ huh?” I turned. “I bet you really like this one. With the shark and the zombie?” He nodded slowly. “Well then Mr. Nickelsen,” I began, “I suggest you avoid waking me up like that again.” I smiled and handed him the DVD as I walked toward the bathroom. “And, by the way, if it was just because I was wearing white, you could’ve just asked.” He laughed and rolled his eyes.

--------------------♥--------------------

I climbed onto the bus a little less unhappy. “Hey guys!” I called. This time Garrett hadn’t had to twist my arm so much to get me to go. I still wanted to stay home and have my own bed, but I didn’t feel like fighting about it. And being on the bus was something I had gotten used to.

“So?” Kenny asked as he walked to the front of the bus.

“It’s over and I’m back here. No fighting or trying to change my mind by Garrett.” I plopped down on the couch and opened my laptop. “So what did you guys do on your day off in sunny Arizona?” I smiled.

“I don’t know about everyone else, but I took the time to sleep in my own bed. And get In and Out.” I laughed at him and nodded.

“I bet that’s what everyone did.”

“Hey,” John called getting on the bus. “She’s back, and she’s parasite free!” I punched him in the arm. His attempts at humor were, as usual, not the greatest.

“Yes, John, I am baby free. I didn’t chicken out at the last minute like you thought I would.” He smiled.

“I know.” I looked over to see Garrett walking onto the bus.

“So does this mean everyone is going to stop walking on eggshells around me?” By everyone I did mean the guys who refused to communicate with me, but I mostly meant Garrett. I saw Garrett roll his eyes and sit across from me.

“Maybe Pat and Jared,” John began.

“But I don’t think this one ever will,” Kennedy finished, pointing to Garrett.

“Yeah, I figured as much.” I laughed and looked over at Garrett.

“I don’t ‘walk on eggshells,’” he said defensively. The three of us scoffed at him and rolled our eyes.

“You don’t walk on eggshells my ass,” Kennedy joked. “When we went to get coffee I thought you were going to have a heart attack. You had that whole vein bulging out of your neck thing going on. And she was with me the whole time. You act like she’s a glass vase or something.” Garrett looked annoyed and I laughed.

“Yeah, but it’s okay Gar. We know it’s only because you care,” I smiled ruffling up his already messy hair. He pulled the clip out of my hair and we were even.

“ Yeah, yeah, yeah.”

“Yeah, just because he cares,” John laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter Sixteen!!! Whoohoo. Alright, so yeah. Kind of filler. I don't know how much more there really is to be written of this story. Soooo, read, comment, subscribe. :D
Love, Jaylee <3333