Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Twenty-Four: Here In Your Arms

He pulled me into a comforting embrace and held me close for what felt like an eternity. I didn’t want to move, because I was afraid that if I did, this would all be a dream. I was afraid I would wake up and it wouldn’t have really happened.

By late afternoon we hadn’t even managed to get dressed. We had however managed to curl up next to one another in his bed and talk about nothing at all. The long silences weren’t awkward; they were actually quite comfortable. His arms were wrapped carefully around my waist and mine were around his neck. I had buried by head in his chest and he was kissing my collar bone, giving me chills every time. I had never wanted anyone so badly.

I moved my one arm down and to his cheek. He stopped and looked up at me with a soft, goofy smile. He placed a quick, soft kiss on my lips and then just held me in his arms. I rolled over and on top of him. A smirk played on his lips, but just as soon as it appeared, it disappeared.

“I’m okay, Garrett,” I laughed. He didn’t seem convinced even when I pecked him on the lips.

“Are you sure.” I bit my lip playfully and nodded.

“I want to do this,” I said softly. I wanted to know what it was like to want to be with someone; not to have them force themselves upon you. He kissed me softly and rolled over so he was on top. He was careful to hold himself above me, as to avoid crushing me. He kissed softly down my neck, chest and stomach. He lifted my shirt up and began kissing his way back up the path he had made, this time on bare skin.

It was only a short amount of time before we had shed all of our clothes and I had given myself to him. I had given myself to his gentle touch and fallen into his comforting embrace.

Afterward I lay in his arms crying. I cried because I loved him and I cried because it was so much different with Garrett. With Garrett there was love, and passion, and very little pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of crappy, and rushed, but its a big chapter in the sense of content. yes? Alright. I'll try and get another one out even if it doesn't get out until around midnight. I have a family party to go to. Can you say snooze fest? lol. Read, comment, subscribe. Please.
<333 Jayleeee