Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Thirty-One: Go

He was leaving again and I hated it. When he left I felt lower than low; I felt like absolute shit. I felt like a mess. I just wanted to tell him not to go; to stay here with me, but I knew I couldn’t. Three days had gone way too fast. It was the end of September and I wouldn’t see him until Christmas.

We had spent three days together. We had gone shopping and we had gone for a walk through the park. We had watched two full seasons of House on DVD, and we had eaten take out every night. I had spent every night curled into his arms where I fit perfectly. I spent three days in paradise and now in a matter of seconds it was all being ripped away.

“Where do you guys go now?” I asked quietly. I didn’t want to let go of him. I was afraid he wouldn’t come back.

“We’re heading out to the east coast again.” I sighed and looked away. “Are you sure you don’t want to go? I know how you love New York.” I laughed as he smiled his smile—the one that still made me weak in the knees.

“I have classes. I can’t leave. If I do then it’ll be a waste of money. Maybe after Christmas,” I added with a smile.

“Are you sure you can’t go? You can’t take your classes online?” he asked hopefully. He pulled me closer to him and I giggled.

“Next semester, okay?” I smiled. He nodded and kissed the top of my head.

“Garrett, come on, we gotta go,” John called from the door on the bus. I sighed and buried my face in Garrett’s chest.

“I’ll see if I can come back for Thanksgiving,” he whispered. “I’ll see if I can get a plane ticket.”

“I’ll buy it for you.” I smiled and looked up into those eyes that I would miss so much.

“We’ll see,” he smiled. “Well I guess this is goodbye?”

“No, it’s see you later,” I smiled. “We won’t say out good-byes, you know its better that way…” I sang softly.

“You should replace John,” he laughed. I smiled up at him, stealing one last kiss.

“I wish,” I smirked. “Well, see you soon?”

“See you soon. I’ll call you later, okay?” I nodded in reply and watched him walk away after kissing my head.

He walked onto the bus and turned around to wave goodbye. I smiled and bid him a final farewell. This wasn’t good-bye. It was see you later, hasta luego. It was an I’ll be
waiting right here when you get back.

The bus drove away and I blew a final kiss and turned away.
♠ ♠ ♠
So again short. I don't know what to do to make a long one. I think I need to get to a detail part and get out of filler mode. Yes? Yes. So yeah, read, comment, subscribe, show the love <3.
Love, Jaylee <333 :)