Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Forty-Four: Give Me Anything

“Maybe I’m just not supposed to know,” I tried to convince Garrett, joining him in bed.

“Of course you’re supposed to know,” he said matter-of-factly as I curled into him. “How could you say you aren’t supposed to know?”

“Because, I just don’t think I’m supposed to.” He sighed loudly and placed one hand on my stomach, hoping to feel a kick. I had felt it, but he hadn’t yet been able to; I guessed they just weren’t strong enough yet.

“You’ll feel it soon enough, Garrett,” I laughed. He sighed and rolled onto his side, burying his face between my neck and collar bone. “Don’t worry about it.”

“But I wanna feel it now. Haven’t I waited long enough already?” he groaned.

“Will you be okay with it if I let you tell me?” I smiled.

“You’ll let me tell you?” he asked quickly.

“Yes,” I sighed. “Lay it on me. Give me the scoop. Let me know what exactly is growing inside of me and pressing on my bladder right now.” He sat up smiling. “Come on,” I laughed. “Wipe that stupid grin off of your face and tell me.”

“I don’t know if I want to,” he joked. I gave him a look and he laughed. “Okay, okay. I’ll tell you.” He stopped and stared at me like a little kid on Christmas morning.

“Go on. Say it. You don’t have to tell me both now,” I laughed. “You can tell me one now and one later if you want.”

“Well, one’s a girl,” he smiled kissing me on the lips slowly.

“And the other?” I smiled.

“That’s something you’re going to have to work for,” he laughed crawling on top of me. Since I had gotten pregnant we had only had sex a few times; by which I mean every other night instead of at least once a day.

“Garrett,” I laughed as his lips trailed down my neck and chest.

“Mhm?” I started laughing again and pushed him away.

“Nice,” I said as he came back to kiss me again. His lips on my skin were driving me crazy. The hormones made it so much more amazing. He knew I had a hard time resisting him before; he knew it was even worse now.

--------------------♥--------------------

A while later we lay there in bed; Garrett continuing to occasionally kiss my collarbone—it was my weakness; my ‘spot.’ “Are you going to tell me now?”

“A girl and a boy,” he smiled. “One of each.” I smiled and kissed him on the lips pulling him back to me.

“Really?” I asked excitedly.

“They’re pretty sure,” he smiled. He kissed me passionately and took me into his arms. “I love you so much. You are so incredible. Life is so incredible,” he whispered in my ear.
♠ ♠ ♠
:] I caved. I did the cliche thing. Oh well. Only a few more chapters. :].
I made it to ten stars! Yes! But continue to read, comment and subscribe. I reallyyyy, realllyyyy appreciate the comments. I love to read what you guys think, so please, please comment :]
Love, Jaylee <3333