Status: Complete ]: Prequel?

Please Don't Forgive Me

Chapter Fifty-Two: Right There With You

“No, Emma, not now,” I said ushering her off of the plane. “No, Emma, come back here!” Morgan looked up at me and Addison remained asleep on my shoulder.

“Daddy,” she screamed running toward who I finally identified as Garrett. A smile broke across his features as he lifted her up.

“What happened?” he asked as he approached me. “What happened?” he sighed. We pressed our foreheads together and I closed my eyes.

“Nothing yet,” I sighed. “What time is it here?” I asked softly.

“It’s about two-thirty a.m. Now come on, let’s get out of here.” I nodded and Kenny walked over, picking up Morgan. I mouthed a thank you and he nodded in reply. “Let’s get your luggage.” We all picked up our bags and wandered outside.

“I need coffee,” I sighed earning a laugh from Garrett.

“We’ll get you coffee—decaf.” I sighed and gave him a puppy dog pout. “Fine,” he sighed, “this time you can get regular. Only because you need it.” I smiled triumphantly and walked ahead of him outside seeing the bus in the distance.

--------------------♥--------------------

The kids had fallen asleep in the back lounge and I was spent. I just wanted to go to sleep. I didn’t want to talk about it, but apparently Garrett did. “Where did you see him?” he whispered. I rolled my eyes and put my head down on his chest.

“I didn’t.”

“Then how do you know that he’s back?” I sighed and inhaled his scent.

“He sent flowers without a name and the card said ‘I’m back’ and then he called and asked if I got his flowers. I hung up, dropped the card, got the kids packing and called you.”

“Are you sure it was him?” I nodded slowly. I would know that voice anywhere.

“Mrs. McNaulty saw him knocking on our door after I left.” I sighed and held onto Garrett. “I don’t care about me, but the kids, God Garrett, I don’t want them to get hurt.”

“They’re not going to get hurt,” he said sternly. “And neither are you. He won’t touch any of them. He won’t touch you or the child you’re carrying now, okay? He won’t come anywhere near any of you.” I sighed and held back my tears.

“How can you be so sure? How do you know that he won’t find us? What if he gets to one of us? He knows, Garrett. He has to know.”

“What does he know?” he asked playing with my hair.

“He knows that I aborted his baby, he knows that we’re together—Emma answered the phone, and he probably knows that I’m pregnant. He knows everything.” I couldn’t fight the sobs anymore, and my voice cracked.

“No he doesn’t. He knows you have a daughter, but he doesn’t know she’s mine.”

“No,” I gasped. “Oh God, Garrett, he might think she’s his. Oh my god!”

“Calm down. Calm down, Ani. He won’t get to any of us, alright? He won’t get to them. I promise.” I sobbed and buried my head in his zombie t-shirt. “He won’t do anything,” he whispered rubbing my back.

--------------------♥--------------------

“Mommy!” Emma yelled the next morning. I moaned as I woke up.

“I’ll get her,” Garrett whispered, kissing the top of my head. “She’s just scared.” I nodded and rolled over. I followed him into the back of the bus where Emma was squirming on the floor being tickled senseless by Pat.

“Yeah, she’s petrified. Petrified of your best friend.” Garrett burst out laughing and pulled Pat away.

“Morgan ran away when I tried it,” he shrugged. I smiled and shook my head. I don’t think the kids were exactly ready for tour. They definitely weren’t ready for tour with Pat and the rest of the guys from the Maine. Not even close. I laughed at the thought. No one was ever ready for tour with the Maine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, not too long and not too action filled, but another chapter. I love this story. I love writing it. Every time I try to read it though, I fall asleep :o. Read, comment and subscribe pleaseeeeee.
Love, Jaylee <333333